WHO WE ARE
We are a company where people matter.
We are family driven.
We are financially strong.
And we are looking for problem-solvers to join our growing team.
This is a 3rd Shift Position: Sun - Thurs, 8:00PM - 6:30AM
The primary purpose of this position is to load and unload bulk products, manufacture liquid products, and package finished products in non-bulk containers that meets the needs and quality of our customers.
As Production Operator, primary responsibilities include:
- Leads and supports Hydrite’s Safety Vision, Mission and Values.
- All containers are to be inspected inside and out prior to filling. (Read and follow Containe
- Inspection and filling S.O.P.)
- All reactors are to be cleaned prior to manufacturing products. (Follow GMP SOP's for Recordkeeping and Manufacturing Equipment Cleaning and Inspection.)
- Prescribed safety equipment must be used and worn while filling and mixing (see Production Worksheet and PPE Certifications).
- Each employee is responsible for ensuring the product meets all quality standards before product leaves the production area (this includes filtering of liquid products.).
- All Production Department employees are responsible for the safety and cleanliness of the production areas.
- All tank trucks must be inspected prior to loading and unloading. (Read and follow Tank Truck Bulk Loading and Tank Truck Unloading SOP's).
- All paperwork must be reviewed before loading or unloading. (Read and follow Tank Truck Loading, Tank Truck Unloading, and Railcar Unloading SOP's).
- Production schedules and Batch Records are to be reviewed to ensure correct raw materials are used and order of addition is followed.
- Perform tote cleaning per procedure and maintain records for product service, tote testing in the prism tote tracking system.
- Perform weekly area (as designated by supervisor) inspections, complete filter log, and all other logs, complete and hand in inspection checklist at required time.
- Review Catalyst weekly for training requirements and have all training and sop’s reviewed by the due date.
- Attend all required training when scheduled unless absent from work.
- Uphold Hydrite’s Standard of Excellence through a continuous commitment to maintain quality facilities and provide quality products and services to internal and external customers
- Perform all duties outlined in relevant SOPs and all other duties to be assigned.
- Participate Emergency Response Team, RCRA, regulatory, health & safety and process training activities as required.
- Complete Maximo service requests for equipment identified as needing repair.
- This position reports to the Manufacturing Manager.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL CRITERIA
- Minimum of one-year experience preferred in chemical processing or other manufacturing industry.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of MS Office
- Must have communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to read, write, and speak English.
Benefits and perks include 401k and profit sharing, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, legal services insurance, scholarship awards for children of employees, summer picnic, community giving events, free family wellness coaching including nutritionist and fitness coach.
Watch this Why Hydrite video to find out: https://vimeo.com/201673899
WANT TO STAY CONNECTED? FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/hydrite-chemical-co-
- Facebook: facebook.com/hydrite
Learn more about Hydrite on our website: www.hydrite.com/careers
Privacy Notice for California Residents: https://www.hydrite.com/Legal/Privacy-Notice-for-Employees.htm