WHO WE ARE
We are a company where people matter.
We are family driven.
We are financially strong.
And we are looking for problem-solvers to join our growing team.
The primary purpose of this position is to perform required quality control analysis of incoming, manufacturing and outgoing material with authority to make acceptance, production adjustment, and / or rejection decisions. Provide technical support to operations and sales.
*Hours are for this position are Monday-Thursday from 8:00pm - 6:30am
As QC Chemist, primary responsibilities include:
- Perform required quality control analysis of incoming, manufacturing and outgoing material with authority to make acceptance, production adjustment, and / or rejection decisions.
- Record and maintain records accurately, neatly, legibly and completely.
- Prioritize daily laboratory activities to meet production schedules.
- Perform instrument maintenance, calibrations, quality control checks, solution preparations, and solution standardizations.
- Provide technical support and assistance to operations / production regarding manufacturing adjustment of non-conforming materials and quality problems.
- Maintain a clean and neat laboratory at all times.
- Maintain and properly store sample retains.
- Communicate to supervisor concerns about standard laboratory procedures, operational problems, quality trends, etc.
- Maintain a professional attitude and demeanor at all times, treat others with courtesy and respect, and respond to all requests in a professional manner.
- Promote complete customer satisfaction (both internal and external) through quality and service.
- Perform and complete in a timely fashion, analyses, projects analytical developments and revision of quality policies assigned by the Quality Control Laboratory Manager.
- Perform audits of inbound, outbound, and production schedule paperwork.
- Perform the duties outlined in the Master Cleaning Schedule.
- This position reports to the QC Lab Supervisor
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL CRITERIA
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field is required.
- Must have good presentation and interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate in English.
- Proficiency in computer skills and good working knowledge with all MS Office applications.
- Ability to accurately transfer written and verbal information and documentation and enter data into existing computer system.
- Must have communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to read, write and speak English.
- Ability to wear a respirator up to 4 hours a day.
- Occasional turning, twisting, stooping, bending, and reaching.
- Due to safety concerns, the wearing of contact lenses is prohibited.
Benefits and perks include 401k and profit sharing, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, legal services insurance, scholarship awards for children of employees, summer picnic, community giving events, free family wellness coaching including nutritionist and fitness coach.
Watch this Why Hydrite video to find out: https://vimeo.com/201673899
WANT TO STAY CONNECTED? FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/hydrite-chemical-co-
- Facebook: facebook.com/hydrite
Learn more about Hydrite on our website: www.hydrite.com/careers
Privacy Notice for California Residents: https://www.hydrite.com/Legal/Privacy-Notice-for-Employees.htm