WHO WE ARE
We are a company where people matter.
We are family driven.
We are financially strong.
And we are looking for problem-solvers to join our growing team.
The primary purpose of this position is to lead the service support efforts for Hydrite Food Group’s Sanitation Account Managers assigned to their territory and to bring the full scientific capability of the company to bear on the maintenance of existing specialty business at key accounts. In addition, this individual will collaborate with Business Development Managers and Commercial Directors to facilitate the addition of new business. Also, to support the corporate concept of total customer satisfaction as a way of life and the Food Groups’ Mission and Vision Statements. As a Regional Manager, responsibilities include:
- Develops and implements the annual service plans and is responsible for overall goals and objectives within Preferred Account Management Plans for key sanitation customer applications within the region.
- Identifies benchmark sanitation accounts and closely manages the cost performance of these key accounts in collaboration with the appropriate Account Manager.
- Has budget responsibility for the region’s direct reports including; revenues, margins and sales expenses.
- Provides assistance to region’s personnel, through technical backup, sales skills and joint calls as needed to insure the security of existing and future sanitation applications.
- Develops a service plan for the key sanitation customers with in the region focusing on profit improvement goals and the staffing and strategic planning requirements necessary to achieve the goal of exceeding customer expectations.
- Works closely with Technical Services Manager to establish priorities and to determine needs or when the utilization of technical service group personnel is required in the region.
- Interfaces between corporate support functions and the Food Group service personnel including collaboration with the Director of Technology to craft R&D plans for the group.
- Collaborates with the Business Development Managers and Associate Director of Field Service to conduct plant surveys, make presentations, and craft after the sale service plans designed to deliver the full value of our service program, i.e., continuous profit improvement for the customer.
- Participates in the development and implementation of the strategic plans for the Food Group.
- Maximizes time in the field (a minimum of three days per week) to secure existing specialty chemical business, expedite the closure of potential accounts, train the field sales staff and maintain key account rapport via achievement of PAMP goals and objectives designed to lower customer operating costs.
- In cooperation with other Food Group and Operations management personnel, manages Food Group’s product pricing and inventory to maximize profitability and grow market share.
- Provide interface with and communicate needs to appropriate TS&D personnel.
- Is diligent in meeting the needs of the Food Group’s customers both internal, within Hydrite, and external clientele.
- Uphold Hydrite’s Standard of Excellence through a continuous commitment to maintain quality facilities and provide quality products and services to internal and external customers
- This position reports to Commercial Director.
EDUCATIONAL CRITERIA AND EXPERIENCE
- Four year technical degree preferred (e.g., Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Food Science), but not required.
- Five years industry experience preferred.
- Spontaneous recognition of new business opportunities.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Power Point, Word, and Excel required.
- Possess mechanical aptitude and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess strong “people” skills, such as personnel evaluation, presentations, coaching/counseling and leadership ability.
- Ability to gather information and make decisions in a timely manner.
- A preoccupation with customer service and quality.
- Dealing with angry or upset customers/co-workers in a professional manner.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Must have communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Position requires extensive travel and frequent overnight stays.
- Driving or riding in an auto or aircraft from 3 to 6 hours at a time.
- Weekend travel up to 3 to 4 weekends per year.
- Standing for extended periods of 3 to 4 hours.
- Frequent 12 to 16 hour work days as may be required as a result of travel and customer commitments.
- High energy level.
- Frequent lifting of 25 to 40 lbs.
- Occasional turning, twisting, stooping, bending and reaching (example - setting up show booth, distributor sales meeting).
Watch this Why Hydrite video to find out: https://vimeo.com/201673899
WANT TO STAY CONNECTED? FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/hydrite-chemical-co-
- Facebook: facebook.com/hydrite
Learn more about Hydrite on our website: www.hydrite.com/careers
Privacy Notice for California Residents: https://www.hydrite.com/Legal/Privacy-Notice-for-Employees.htm