WHO WE ARE
We are a company where people matter.
We are family driven.
We are financially strong.
And we are looking for problem-solvers to join our growing team.
The primary purpose of this position is to plan, schedule and communicate production; including availability of containers, labels, raw materials and appropriate documentation. This position will uphold the Hydrite “Standards of Excellence” through continuous commitment to customer satisfaction, both internal and external.
As Production Planner, primary responsibilities include:
- Lead and support Hydrite's Safety Vision, Mission and Values.
- Uphold Hydrite’s Standard of Excellence through a continuous commitment to maintain quality facilities and provide quality products and services to internal and external customers
- Create daily production schedules that support customer demand and safety stock levels
- Identify shortages or bottlenecks within production schedules and smooth out production based off forecast and safety stock levels
- Review safety stock and recommend changes based off demand and lead time
- Communicate requirements to appropriate departments to ensure success of production and customer satisfaction
- Assure raw materials, containers, labels, and proper documentation are available for production of finished products.
- Act as the primary contact for customer service and other branches on product availability and delays
- Review historical data on batch sizes and recommend changes based on fluctuations in demand
- Help drive improvement on key supply chain metrics
- Review Slow and Obsolescence material list and recommend appropriate action to reduce/eliminate
- Perform all duties outlined in relevant SOPs and all other duties to be assigned.
- Lead and participate in efforts to reduce costs and improve efficiency.
- Works with other staff members to maintain workload balances. Provides back-up support as necessary.
- This position reports to the Regional Supply Chain Manager.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL CRITERIA
- Bachelor’s degree in a supply chain discipline preferred or equivalent industry experience.
- 1-2 years of experience in a manufacturing industry preferred
- Strong knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principles and tools
- Excellent analytical, communication, and organizational skills required.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Power Point, Word, and Excel required.
- Must have communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to read, write, and speak English.
Benefits and perks include 401k and profit sharing, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, legal services insurance, scholarship awards for children of employees, summer picnic, community giving events, free family wellness coaching including nutritionist and fitness coach.
Watch this Why Hydrite video to find out: https://vimeo.com/201673899
WANT TO STAY CONNECTED? FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/hydrite-chemical-co-
- Facebook: facebook.com/hydrite
Learn more about Hydrite on our website: www.hydrite.com/careers
Privacy Notice for California Residents: https://www.hydrite.com/Legal/Privacy-Notice-for-Employees.htm