WHO WE ARE
We are a company where people matter.
We are family driven.
We are financially strong.
And we are looking for problem-solvers to join our growing team.
The primary objective of this position is to grow toll margin, volume, and revenue of the Process business segment. This is done by generating and closing new opportunities, managing a new business pipeline, and driving margin growth. You will take the lead role in identifying, developing, and negotiating new and profitable business.
As Process Business Development Account Manager, primary responsibilities include:
- Meet expected new business objectives including toll margin growth
- Collaborating with the Sales Manager, assemble and execute an annual business plan that meets objectives for business development
- Work with Sales Manager to maximize toll margins of new projects
- Work closely with other Hydrite businesses for cross-selling opportunities and to identify new target accounts
- Identification and strong relationship building with all key decision makers at target accounts
- Drive improvement in customer loyalty and customer satisfaction
- Effectively utilize all sales and pipeline management tools available, including Salesforce and Business Intelligence reports
- Within Salesforce, maintain a sales funnel to include target and qualified prospects
- Work with key internal stakeholders to manage and drive project completion in an efficient and timely manner
- Effectively communicate with all applicable Hydrite departments and personnel to ensure execution and success of new projects
- Drive continued improvements to tools utilized to manage existing business, current projects, and the prospecting pipeline
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL CRITERIA
- Bachelor’s Degree is required (e.g. Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, etc.).
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a related field
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to read, write, and speak English
- Urgent recognition of new business trends and opportunities
- Must have a strong desire to succeed and be extremely proficient at identifying logical targets and driving those opportunities to closure
- Project Management experience a plus
- Must have a strong ability to develop trust and rapport with external and internal customers
- Must possess strong people skills such as personnel evaluation, presentations, and effectively communicate within all levels of organizations
- Ability to efficiently gather information and make decisions in a timely manner
- Possess mechanical aptitude and excellent verbal and writing communication skills
- Possess computer skills and be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and other job related software
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with an excellent driving record
- Must have the ability to pass all pre-employment testing including, but not limited to, background, MVR, and drug screening
Benefits and perks include three retirement plans (401k, pension and profit sharing), medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, legal services insurance, scholarship awards for children of employees, summer picnic, community giving events, free family wellness coaching including nutritionist and fitness coach.
Watch this Why Hydrite video to find out: https://vimeo.com/201673899
WANT TO STAY CONNECTED? FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/hydrite-chemical-co-
- Facebook: facebook.com/hydrite
Learn more about Hydrite on our website: www.hydrite.com/careers
Privacy Notice for California Residents: https://www.hydrite.com/Legal/Privacy-Notice-for-Employees.htm