WHO WE ARE
We are a company where people matter.
We are family driven.
We are financially strong.
And we are looking for problem-solvers to join our growing team.
The primary purpose of this position is to manage two or more Hydrite Operations ensuring the optimum use of resources and achievement of annual budget objectives. Operations include safety, production, maintenance administration, QA/QC, and warehousing.
As Regional Operations Manager, primary responsibilities include:
- Manage resources, including personnel selection and capital expenditure justification to optimize opportunities.
- Ensure compliance to all regulations as dictated by FDA, DOT, EPA, DNR, OSHA, and other governmental agencies.
- Develop, prepare, and manage budget for operations’, production, warehousing, transportation, quality control, and administrative expenses, including wage and salary administration.
- Investigate, author, recommend and/or implement policies and procedures to improve companywide performances.
- Facilitate the introduction of new products and customers by working with sales management.
- Guide employee performance and development through daily communication, leadership coaching, and performance management process.
- Work with the SQRA corporate department to ensure safety, regulatory, and compliance training is conducted to meet Hydrite and Regulatory agency requirements.
- This position reports to the Director of Operations.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL CRITERIA
- Bachelor’s Degree is required, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering preferred. MBA a plus.
- 12-15 years’ management experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience overseeing multiple facilities/locations a plus
- 5-7 years’ experience working directly with Commercial/Marketing departments.
- Customer Service skills and sense of urgency required
- Ability to speak/present in front of groups up 40-50 people
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Power Point, Word, and Excel required
- Must be willing to accept and provide coaching
- Support and belief in tenants such as emotional intelligence
- Must have communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to read, write, and speak English.
Benefits and perks include 401k and profit sharing, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, legal services insurance, scholarship awards for children of employees, summer picnic, community giving events, free family wellness coaching including nutritionist and fitness coach.
Watch this Why Hydrite video to find out: https://vimeo.com/201673899
WANT TO STAY CONNECTED? FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/hydrite-chemical-co-
- Facebook: facebook.com/hydrite
Learn more about Hydrite on our website: www.hydrite.com/careers
Privacy Notice for California Residents: https://www.hydrite.com/Legal/Privacy-Notice-for-Employees.htm