WHO WE ARE
We are a company where people matter.
We are family driven.
We are financially strong.
And we are looking for problem-solvers to join our growing team.
The primary purpose of this position is to own and champion the day-to-day activities at HLX for all production activities as it pertains to safety, environmental, GMP and production. To provide the leadership and support to attain critical short and long term strategic goals vital to the success of the plant to drive, safety, quality, efficiency and cost savings.
As production manager, primary responsibilities include:
- Leads and supports Hydrite’s Safety Vision, Mission and Values.
- Direct management of all production activities including product manufacturing, packaging, truck loading/unloading and production planning.
- Accountable for the safety and quality performance of all production areas under direct management.
- Adheres and enforces safety and regulatory policies and procedures through continuous audit and reeducation process.
- Assure departmental compliance to Hydrite SOP’s, Safety, Good Manufacturing Practices, and External Agencies.
- Creates, maintains and updates operation procedures, batch records, checklist, job aids and training documents to drive safety, quality and GMP initiatives.
- Manage operator training progression through frequent performance evaluations and coaching.
- Review daily production schedules, communicates and align production priorities to meet customer needs.
- Continuously evaluates, recommends, and implements continuous improvements to the plant processes to reduce operation cost.
- Works closely with engineering and maintenance to identify process improvements, preventive maintenance, commissioning and startup of new processes and equipment.
- Responsible for the completion of action items generated from incidents, audits (internal/external), customer complaints, and MOC within the requested due dates or set by you and your team.
- Recommends required labor resources for efficient operation to meet the business objective.
- Manage production activities to meet the expectations laid out in the Annual Plant Goals.
- Works with the EHS department to ensure that safety and regulatory compliance training is conducted to meet Hydrite and regulatory agency requirements.
- Serve on the branch Emergency Response Team.
- Guides employee performance and development through the use of daily communication, annual performance evaluations, Safe Behavioral Visits, and Leadership Standard of Work.
- This position reports to the Plant Manager.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL CRITERIA
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent is required. Engineering, Chemistry or Business degree preferred.
- Three years management experience. Manufacturing experience required; chemical experience preferred.
- Must have excellent analytical and organizational skills with an attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Power Point, Word, and Excel required.
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to read, write, and speak English.
Benefits and perks include 401k and profit sharing, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, legal services insurance, scholarship awards for children of employees, summer picnic, community giving events, free family wellness coaching including nutritionist and fitness coach.
Watch this Why Hydrite video to find out: https://vimeo.com/201673899
WANT TO STAY CONNECTED? FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/hydrite-chemical-co-
- Facebook: facebook.com/hydrite
Learn more about Hydrite on our website: www.hydrite.com/careers
Privacy Notice for California Residents: https://www.hydrite.com/Legal/Privacy-Notice-for-Employees.htm