WHO WE ARE
We are a company where people matter.
We are family driven.
We are financially strong.
And we are looking for problem-solvers to join our growing team.
For this position we provide a 6-12 month program that will develop, strengthen and integrate your knowledge, skills and abilities and lead to a foundational role as an Account Manager within our Foam Control Division. You will combine your knowledge of chemistry and process insight to focus on value added benefits in markets such as food, ethanol, paint and coating plants.
The purpose of this position is to provide chemical and process solutions in the food, ethanol, paint and coating environments. By taking time to listen and truly understanding your customer’s unique system and process needs, you will be able to offer solutions that improve quality, create efficiencies, and increase both productivity and profitability.
- Train customers on proper specialty chemical techniques and applications along with their importance for producing profitable paybacks to both organizations
- Provide direction and leadership - grow business within your account base
- Manage foam control and specialty programs proactively and consultatively
- Focus on process improvement in Quality, Employee, Safety and Cost.
- Determine, manage, articulate sequential steps necessary to meet program goals.
- Prepare written service / usage reports as requested by customers/managers.
- Provide continuous profit improvement opportunities for customers.
- Identify and facilitate corrective actions on-site immediately.
- Work closely with the Account Manager and Regional Sales Manager to meet annual goals and objectives.
- Build strong customer relationships from the production floor to the executive office.
- Become a valued resource for your customers and their respective processes.
- Work with other staff to achieve workload balance – provide back up support.
- Speak in group settings – train other trainees as needed.
- Assist in plant surveys, presentations, and service plan designs.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE CRITERIA
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Chemical preferred) and/or Business.
- Experience in the food/ethanol/paint & coatings industries or customer service role preferred.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Valid driver’s license and excellent driving record (company car provided)
- Ability to write and speak proficiently.
- Ability to travel frequently with overnight stays as much as three nights per week.
- Driving and riding in auto or aircraft 2-5 hours at a time.
- Standing for extended periods of 3-4 hours.
- 12-16 hour workdays may be required as a result of travel / customer requirements.
- Ability to lift 25-40 pounds and carry for 10 feet.
- Ability to climb stairs, turn, twist, bend, stoop and read
Benefits and perks include 401k and profit sharing, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, legal services insurance, scholarship awards for children of employees, summer picnic, community giving events, free family wellness coaching including nutritionist and fitness coach.
Watch this Why Hydrite video to find out: https://vimeo.com/201673899
WANT TO STAY CONNECTED? FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/hydrite-chemical-co-
- Facebook: facebook.com/hydrite
Learn more about Hydrite on our website: www.hydrite.com/careers
Privacy Notice for California Residents: https://www.hydrite.com/Legal/Privacy-Notice-for-Employees.htm