WHO WE ARE
We are a company where people matter.
We are family driven.
We are financially strong.
And we are looking for problem-solvers to join our growing team.
The primary purpose of this position is to be responsible for de-drumming incoming waste and packaging finished reclaimed solvent to aid the CGE Recycle Program, while maintaining full compliance with all applicable regulatory, safety, and quality laws/policies/procedures.
As Recycle production Operator, primary responsibilities include:
- Comply with all safety and regulatory compliance programs.
- Stage and de-drum incoming waste drums to aid the Recycle Program.
- Use various equipment to ensure drums are RCRA empty.
- Process RCRA-empty drums via appropriate waste disposal options.
- Maintain housekeeping in assigned areas while working in a safe manner & following all established SOP’s
- Use the PPE as specified in the SOP's.
- Fill and label products in approved packages in a manner that ensures all special packaging requirements are met.
- Be an active member of the emergency response team and associated training.
- Fill out the regulatory paperwork, inspections, and checklists as assigned meeting the intent of the regulations.
- Maintain regulatory compliance (RCRA, Title V, Air Permits, and OSHA regulations) in assigned areas.
- Participate in mandatory Environmental, Health, & Safety and process specific training.
- Abide by all safety and regulatory requirements including following all SOP's and proper use of PPE and report any non-compliance. Promptly report spills to facility spill communication coordinator.
- Report unsafe conditions to a supervisor immediately.
- Communicate production status, problems and needs with other operators (i.e. 'turnover' of information).
- Communicate to shift supervisor or senior operator compliance, safety, and equipment needs as personally identified.
- Fill out the daily and weekly inspections check sheets as assigned.
- Fill out all logs, reports, manifests, check sheets, etc. as assigned.
- Complete prism tasks for material transfers move tickets, material usage, prism logs, and work orders, raw material inventory, produced inventory, and ensure compliance to PRISM and ISO 9001:2000 SOP’s and documentation as directed by the shift supervisor or senior operator.
- Recommend changes in SOP’s and recycle-related equipment.
- This position reports to the Production Supervisor.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL CRITERIA
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to operate a forklift; previous experience preferred.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 100 lbs on occasion, 50 lbs. frequently.
- Able to stand for up to 12 hours per day.
- Able to climb ladders and work at heights up to 50 feet on occasion.
- Able to perform manual dexterity tasks.
Benefits and perks include three retirement plans (401k, pension and profit sharing), medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, legal services insurance, scholarship awards for children of employees, summer picnic, community giving events, free family wellness coaching including nutritionist and fitness coach.
Watch this Why Hydrite video to find out: https://vimeo.com/201673899
WANT TO STAY CONNECTED? FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/hydrite-chemical-co-
- Facebook: facebook.com/hydrite
Learn more about Hydrite on our website: www.hydrite.com/careers
Privacy Notice for California Residents: https://www.hydrite.com/Legal/Privacy-Notice-for-Employees.htm