WHO WE ARE
We are a company where people matter.
We are family driven.
We are financially strong.
And we are looking for problem-solvers to join our growing team.
The primary purpose of this position is to assume ownership of an assigned sales territory, or an assigned account portfolio, and manage it with a business plan that facilitates the achievement of the annual performance goals mutually agreed upon with the respective manager.
As Account Manager - Biofuels, primary responsibilities include:
- Manages and maintains a sales territory of Top 20 accounts including a large number of distributors.
- Grow and protect the existing business by:
- Constructing and executing a sound annual business plan with some assistance from sales management.
- Building in-depth relationship with decision-makers at key accounts.
- Developing Preferred Account Management Plans.
- Meeting competitive threats.
- Making personal visits to key accounts and entertaining the accounts’ decision-makers when deemed appropriate.
- Utilizing detailed and comprehensive reviews of sales history data (12-month perspective) and reporting variances to the sales manager.
- Resolving customer service issues and complaints to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Performance Measures: Top 20 margin increases & decreases, new margins & volume at existing accounts, number of new resources added.
- Improve gross margins by:
- Identifying competitive situations and negotiating a response that reflects Hydrite’s value-added proposition.
- Using the Price Change Notification System as a tool for improvement.
- Analyzing account/product gross margin data and implementing appropriate price adjustments.
- Responding to “Low Margin Alerts” and “GM% Exception Report”.
- Performance Measure: Change in GM/dollars
- Performance Measures: Changes in volume, margin, revenue, margin per unit, margin %, account retention, and new business.
- This position reports to the Sales Manager- Biofuels
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL CRITERIA
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- College education and prior sales experience preferred.
- 5+ years of sales experience or industry management.
- Ethanol industry experience is a plus.
- Ability to construct a business plan with Sales Manager assistance..
- Must have a valid driver’s license and have an acceptable motor vehicle driving record.
Benefits and perks include 401k and profit sharing, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, legal services insurance, scholarship awards for children of employees, summer picnic, community giving events, free family wellness coaching including nutritionist and fitness coach.
Watch this Why Hydrite video to find out: https://vimeo.com/201673899
WANT TO STAY CONNECTED? FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/hydrite-chemical-co-
- Facebook: facebook.com/hydrite
Learn more about Hydrite on our website: www.hydrite.com/careers
Privacy Notice for California Residents: https://www.hydrite.com/Legal/Privacy-Notice-for-Employees.htm