WHO WE ARE
We are a company where people matter.
We are family driven.
We are financially strong.
And we are looking for problem-solvers to join our growing team.
The primary purpose of
As a Driver, primary responsibilities include:
- It is the responsibility of each driver to inspect his unit daily. Any items requiring repair must be reported to the Supervisor.
- Each driver will be issued a safety kit. It is the responsibility of each driver to ensure that this kit is complete and all equipment is functional.
- All drivers must be familiar with the required licenses and permits. Licenses and permits should be checked prior to departure.
- Each driver must be familiar with the Hydrite work rules, safety rules, Motor Carrier Safety Regulations and state weigh laws. Compliance is mandatory.
- Shipping papers should be reviewed and compared to lading to ensure correct product has been loaded and special instruction s been followed.
- Drivers are to remain with their units while loading. Product or waste which does not meet Hydrite acceptance standards may be rejected. Drivers are not required to remain with their units at the Cottage Grove facility unless requested to do so by a Supervisor.
- Drives are required to follow the delivery sequence assigned by the Supervisor. Anything requiring the driver to deviate from the instructions given by the Supervisor must be reported to the Supervisor.
- This position reports to the Logisitics Supervisor
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL CRITERIA
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have a Class A CDL with applicable endorsements.
- At least 1 year experience in warehouse operations.
- Certified in forklift operations.
- Must have communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Ability to wear a respirator for up to 4 hours a day. Please refer to the SOP for facial hair guidelines.
- Able to stand or walk for up to 10 hours during a work day (8-12 hours)
- Able to pick up and carry up to 100 pounds occasionally (10-20 times) during a work day.
- Able to climb ladders up to 20ft in height.
Benefits and perks include 401k and profit sharing, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, legal services insurance, scholarship awards for children of employees, summer picnic, community giving events, free family wellness coaching including nutritionist and fitness coach.
Watch this Why Hydrite video to find out: https://vimeo.com/201673899
WANT TO STAY CONNECTED? FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/hydrite-chemical-co-
- Facebook: facebook.com/hydrite
Learn more about Hydrite on our website: www.hydrite.com/careers
Privacy Notice for California Residents: https://www.hydrite.com/Legal/Privacy-Notice-for-Employees.htm