WHO WE ARE
We are a company where people matter.
We are family driven.
We are financially strong.
And we are looking for problem-solvers to join our growing team.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide timely and accurate analytical results to internal and external customers by analyzing incoming, outgoing, and in-process samples.
As QC Chemist Temp.(Night Shift), primary responsibilities include:
- Maintain laboratory regulatory compliance (Waste Analysis Plan and Chemical Hygiene Plan) and housekeeping.
- Provide detailed analysis on incoming, outgoing, and in-process samples.
- Maintain accurate, legible, and complete laboratory records.
- Provide technical support as necessary to internal and external customers.
- Uphold Hydrite’s Standard of Excellence through a continuous commitment to maintain quality facilities and provide quality products and services to internal and external customers
- Perform all duties outlined in relevant SOPs and all other duties to be assigned.
- This position reports to the QC Lab Supervisor
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL CRITERIA
- A Bachelor’s degree is required. Preferably with a natural science emphasis.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of MS Office.
- Must have communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Able to stand or walk for up to 12 hours during a work day.
- Able to perform tasks requiring good manual dexterity.
Benefits and perks include three retirement plans (401k, pension and profit sharing), medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, legal services insurance, scholarship awards for children of employees, summer picnic, community giving events, free family wellness coaching including nutritionist and fitness coach.
Watch this Why Hydrite video to find out: https://vimeo.com/201673899
WANT TO STAY CONNECTED? FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/hydrite-chemical-co-
- Facebook: facebook.com/hydrite
Learn more about Hydrite on our website: www.hydrite.com/careers
Privacy Notice for California Residents: https://www.hydrite.com/Legal/Privacy-Notice-for-Employees.htm