WHO WE ARE
We are a company where people matter.
We are family driven.
We are financially strong.
And we are looking for problem-solvers to join our growing team.
The primary purpose of this position is product manufacturing; packaging. This position will uphold the Hydrite “Standards of Excellence” through continuous commitment to customer satisfaction, both internal and external.
As Production Operator, primary responsibilities include:
- Perform production and filling duties according to existing SOPs including the inspection and maintenance of hoses, connections, valves, tote valves, filters, bungs and gaskets and the preparation and application of labels.
- Clean reactors prior to manufacturing or compounding different products according to existing SOPs.
- Ensure product meets all quality standards before it leaves the production area.
- Load and unload tank trucks according to existing SOPs, including inspection of truck and review of applicable paperwork.
- Review production schedules, fill out production paperwork and take samples to the lab.
- Unload incoming tankers, rail and barges according to SOP.
- Responsible for cleanliness of production areas as well as maintaining “Good Housekeeping” practices throughout the warehouse. Assure production area is neat and clean for shift change.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly product and facility inspections to ensure adherence to Hydrite’s quality standards.
- Read all applicable SOPP updates each month and complete SOPP review form.
- Accountable for inventory accuracy.
- Return all unused raw materials to proper area and record on production worksheets any difference in original.
- Unload Sodium Hydroxide Barges and rail according to SOP.
- Responsible for own safety equipment.
- Understand and follow all company practices and policies as well as all safety, regulatory, and environmental rules and regulations.
- Assist in other production areas as assigned by supervisor or manager.
- Serve on Emergency Response Team and safety committee as directed by the supervisor including assisting in spill cleanup.
- Unload drum trailers when needed. Loading and scaling bulk trucks.
- This position reports to the Production Supervisor.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL CRITERIA
- Minimum of one year experience in the chemical processing or manufacturing industry preferred.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of MS Office.
- Must have communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to read, write, and speak English.
Benefits and perks include three retirement plans (401k, pension and profit sharing), medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, legal services insurance, scholarship awards for children of employees, summer picnic, community giving events, free family wellness coaching including nutritionist and fitness coach.
Watch this Why Hydrite video to find out: https://vimeo.com/201673899
WANT TO STAY CONNECTED? FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/hydrite-chemical-co-
- Facebook: facebook.com/hydrite
Learn more about Hydrite on our website: www.hydrite.com/careers
Privacy Notice for California Residents: https://www.hydrite.com/Legal/Privacy-Notice-for-Employees.htm