WHO WE ARE
We are a company where people matter.
We are family driven.
We are financially strong.
And we are looking for problem-solvers to join our growing team.
The primary purpose of this position is to load and unload bulk products, manufacture liquid products, and package finished products in non-bulk containers that meets the needs and quality of our customers. Hours for this role include: Monday-Thursday, 12pm-10:30pm with overtime being likely.
As Production Operator, primary responsibilities include:
- All containers are to be inspected inside and out prior to filling. (Read and follow Container Inspection and filling S.O.P.)
- All reactors are to be cleaned prior to manufacturing products. (Follow GMP SOP's for Recordkeeping and Manufacturing Equipment Cleaning and Inspection.)
- Prescribed safety equipment must be used and worn while filling and mixing (see Production Worksheet and PPE Certifications).
- Each employee is responsible for ensuring the product meets all quality standards before product leaves the production area (this includes filtering of liquid products.).
- All Production Department employees are responsible for the safety and cleanliness of the production areas.
- All tank trucks must be inspected prior to loading and unloading. (Read and follow Tank Truck Bulk Loading and Tank Truck Unloading SOP's).
- All paperwork must be reviewed before loading or unloading. (Read and follow Tank Truck
Loading, Tank Truck Unloading, and Railcar Unloading SOP's).
- Production schedules and Batch Records are to be reviewed to ensure correct raw materials are used and order of addition is followed.
- Perform tote cleaning per procedure and maintain records for product service, tote testing in the prism tote tracking system.
- This position reports to the Production Manager or Production Supervisor who reports to the Plant Manager.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL CRITERIA
- Minimum of one year experience preferred in chemical processing or other manufacturing industry.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of MS Office
- Must have communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to read, write, and speak English.
Benefits and perks include three retirement plans (401k, pension and profit sharing), medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, legal services insurance, scholarship awards for children of employees, summer picnic, community giving events, free family wellness coaching including nutritionist and fitness coach.
Watch this Why Hydrite video to find out: https://vimeo.com/201673899
WANT TO STAY CONNECTED? FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/hydrite-chemical-co-
- Facebook: facebook.com/hydrite
Learn more about Hydrite on our website: www.hydrite.com/careers
Privacy Notice for California Residents: https://www.hydrite.com/Legal/Privacy-Notice-for-Employees.htm