WHO WE ARE
We are a company where people matter.
We are family driven.
We are financially strong.
And we are looking for problem-solvers to join our growing team.
The primary purpose of this position is to grow toll margin, volume, and revenue of the Process business segment (both directly and indirectly through your team). This is done by maximizing the profitability of the portfolio of existing business, generating new opportunities, managing a new business pipeline, and driving margin growth. Additional responsibilities are to provide professional leadership, coaching, and performance feedback to all reporting personnel to maximize their results and development.
As Process Sales Manager, primary responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute an annual sales budget and is responsible for overall sales goals and objectives of the Process business
- Deliver financial results including revenue, toll margins, gross margins, and sales expenses
- Manage existing business relationships with key corporate accounts
- Collaborate with the General Manager on the development and implementation of both a short-term and long-term business plan for the Process business by focusing on growth objectives
- Effectively utilize all sales and pipeline management tools available, including Salesforce and Business Intelligence reports
- Drive continued use and improvements to tools utilized to manage existing business, current projects, and the prospecting pipeline
- Develop and implement key account management plans including key metrics and objectives
- Development and management of performance goals for the Process sales team
- Provide assistance to reporting personnel by working with them on skillset advancement, joint calls, and effectively communicating the overall value proposition of Hydrite
- This position reports to the General Manager - Process
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL CRITERIA
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university is required (e.g. Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, etc.).
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a related field
- Urgent recognition of new business trends and opportunities
- Must have a strong desire to succeed and be extremely proficient at identifying logical targets and driving those opportunities to closure.
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to read, write, and speak English
- Must have a strong ability to develop trust and rapport with external and internal customers
- Must possess strong people skills such as personnel evaluation, presentations, and effectively communicate within all levels of organizations
- Ability to efficiently gather information and make decisions in a timely manner
- Possess mechanical aptitude and excellent verbal and writing communication skills
- Possess computer skills and be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and other job related software
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with an excellent driving record
Benefits and perks include three retirement plans (401k, pension and profit sharing), medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, legal services insurance, scholarship awards for children of employees, summer picnic, community giving events, free family wellness coaching including nutritionist and fitness coach.
Watch this Why Hydrite video to find out: https://vimeo.com/201673899
WANT TO STAY CONNECTED? FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/hydrite-chemical-co-
- Facebook: facebook.com/hydrite
Learn more about Hydrite on our website: www.hydrite.com/careers
Privacy Notice for California Residents: https://www.hydrite.com/Legal/Privacy-Notice-for-Employees.htm