WHO WE ARE
We are a company where people matter.
We are family driven.
We are financially strong.
And we are looking for problem-solvers to join our growing team.
This is a 2nd shift opportunity. Schedule after training will be Monday- Friday 2:00-10:30 pm.
The primary purpose of this position is to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction in an efficient and cost-effective manner by minimizing equipment failures, providing fabrication capabilities, and prolonging the usable life of facilities and equipment. This position will uphold the Hydrite “Standards of Excellence” through continuous commitment to customer satisfaction, both internal and external.
As Maintenance Mechanic, primary responsibilities include:
- Maintains building and plant equipment, including boilers, working with Maintenance Supervisor to determine priorities.
- Maintains preventive maintenance schedule for buildings and equipment.
- Is responsible for the management and security of maintenance tools and equipment inventory.
- Responds to the needs of the facility quickly and efficiently to minimize production disruptions.
- Perform all duties outlined in relevant SOPs and all other duties to be assigned.
- Uphold Hydrite’s Standard of Excellence through a continuous commitment to maintain quality facilities and provide quality products and services to internal and external customers.
- Participate in RCRA, regulatory, health & safety and process training activities as required.
- Review changes/additions with your supervisor. Must be RCRA compliant.
- Must manage any wastes in accordance with applicable SOPs, including labeling, storage, and
- Works with other staff members to maintain workload balances. Provide backup support as
- Supports effective communication with all Hydrite departments where responsibilities overlap to
ensure success of the branch team.
- This position reports to the Maintenance Supervisor.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL CRITERIA
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have the following basic maintenance skills and/or experience: welding electrical wiring, plumbing, pipe fitting and carpentry. Some heating/refrigeration experience also helpful.
- Must have knowledge and understanding of Hydrite’s work, safety and regulatory rules.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of MS Office.
- Must be able to accurately transfer written and verbal information and enter data into existing computer system.
- Must have communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to read, write, and speak English.
Benefits and perks include three retirement plans (401k, pension and profit sharing), medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, legal services insurance, scholarship awards for children of employees, summer picnic, community giving events, free family wellness coaching including nutritionist and fitness coach.
Watch this Why Hydrite video to find out: https://vimeo.com/201673899
WANT TO STAY CONNECTED? FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/hydrite-chemical-co-
- Facebook: facebook.com/hydrite
Learn more about Hydrite on our website: www.hydrite.com/careers
Privacy Notice for California Residents: https://www.hydrite.com/Legal/Privacy-Notice-for-Employees.htm