WHO WE ARE
We are a company where people matter.
We are family driven.
We are financially strong.
And we are looking for problem-solvers to join our growing team.
The primary purpose of this position is to support strategic efforts of the HR Department and the customers he/she serves. The position serves as an ambassador to culture and is committed to a positive employee experience which is measured through employee engagement and retention. He/she acts as a resource to managers and employees to assure compliance with employment law and minimizes risk through meaningful application of company rules and practices.
- Owns positive employee relations at respective branches to provide optimal work environment to employees and managers
- Consults with branch leadership and employees to align effective communication and working relationships between employees and supervisors
- Partners with branch leadership to assess workforce capabilities and needs
- Collaborates with managers, employees and Talent Management to identify training and development needs. Facilitates and leads training as needed.
- Creates action plans with branch leaders and supervisors through engagement/retention, survey process, focus groups and stay/exit interviews
- Provides guidance to managers in discipline process and oversee consistent documentation in the HR system and local branch.
- Conducts investigations, engages legal counsel, and manages performance improvement plans
- Communicates with Talent Management on branch updates including workforce planning, discipline, terminations, structure changes, etc.
- Participates in hiring process and manages branch new hire on-boarding/experience
- Executes performance management process at respective branches including training of managers and employees
- Manages ADA request process and works with manager to determine feasibility
- Assists in the development and implementation of employee recognition program
- Responds to EEOC, internal complaints and unemployment claims
- Acts on Harassment Review Board as needed
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources, Communication or equivalent experience required
- Five (5)+ years of experience in Human Resources, Talent Management, or Organizational Development
- Ability to build relationships and earn trust across multiple levels of an organization and influence without authority
- Experience coaching and advising managers and supervisors on employee development, discipline and selection.
- Strong interpersonal, team and presentation skills
- Creative thinker with a desire and willingness to seek opportunities for continuous improvement
- PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, or SHRM-SCP preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Benefits and perks include three retirement plans (401k, pension and profit sharing), medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, legal services insurance, scholarship awards for children of employees, summer picnic, community giving events, free family wellness coaching including nutritionist and fitness coach.
Watch this Why Hydrite video to find out: https://vimeo.com/201673899
WANT TO STAY CONNECTED? FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/hydrite-chemical-co-
- Facebook: facebook.com/hydrite
Learn more about Hydrite on our website: www.hydrite.com/careers
Privacy Notice for California Residents: https://www.hydrite.com/Legal/Privacy-Notice-for-Employees.htm