WHO WE ARE
We are a company where people matter.
We are family driven.
We are financially strong.
And we are looking for problem-solvers to join our growing team.
The primary purpose of this position is to be responsible for producing products by packaging, transferring, blending and relabeling while maintaining full compliance with all applicable regulatory and safety laws/policies/procedures. This includes the commitment to attain 100% customer satisfaction.
As Production Operator, primary responsibilities include:
- To adhere to the Cottage Grove general compliance standards.
- To enter completed work orders in timely and accurately manner into the PRISM computer system.
- Become proficient in unloading railcars, spotting and loading/unloading bulk tankers, box trailers and filling containers according to established SOP’s.
- Fill and label products in approved packages in a manner that ensures all special packaging requirements are met.
- Abide by all safety and regulatory requirements including following all SOP's and proper use of PPE and report any non-compliance. Promptly report spills to facility spill communication coordinator.
- Report unsafe conditions to a supervisor immediately.
- Communicate production status, problems and needs with other production operators (i.e. 'turnover' of daily information).
- Uphold Hydrite’s Standard of Excellence through a continuous commitment to maintain quality facilities and provide quality products and services to internal and external customers
- This position reports to the Production Supervisor- Cottage Grove West.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL CRITERIA
- Experience in production and warehouse operations.
- Must have communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to read, write, and speak English.
Benefits and perks include three retirement plans (401k, pension and profit sharing), medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, legal services insurance, scholarship awards for children of employees, summer picnic, community giving events, free family wellness coaching including nutritionist and fitness coach.
Watch this Why Hydrite video to find out: https://vimeo.com/201673899
WANT TO STAY CONNECTED? FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/hydrite-chemical-co-
- Facebook: facebook.com/hydrite
Learn more about Hydrite on our website: www.hydrite.com/careers
Privacy Notice for California Residents: https://www.hydrite.com/Legal/Privacy-Notice-for-Employees.htm