WHO WE ARE
We are a company where people matter.
We are family driven.
We are financially strong.
And we are looking for problem-solvers to join our growing team.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide consultative service to Hydrite’s sanitation customers within the Food Industry. The secondary purpose is to aid the Business Development Managers and Regional Managers in managing the relationship at all levels of management as required and to aid in growing the business within each account.
As Account Manager, primary responsibilities include:
- Service customers optimizing their plant sanitation programs to the performance standards set forth in the plant survey and PAMP goals.
- Determine, articulate and manage the sequential steps necessary to meet PAMP goals.
- Prepare written service/usage reports as requested by their customer and manager.
- Required to understand and articulate the process flow at each account.
- Proficient at identifying latent customer problems and their solutions.
- Communicate, immediately, ALL deviations from survey to their Regional Manager. No exceptions.
- When applicable, identify and facilitate corrective actions on-site before engaging assistance from other Hydrite departments or personnel.
- Assist as needed in plant surveys, presentations, and the service plans design to deliver the full value of Hydrite’s service program, i.e., continuous profit improvement for the customer.
- When and where applicable, be able to make adjustments to the customer’s cost plan.
- Meet annual goals and objectives established mutually with their respective Regional Manager and execute sales/service task cycle.
- Perform all duties outlined in relevant SOPs and all other duties to be assigned.
- Speak in group settings to train sanitation employees.
- Diligently meet the needs of their customers both external, and within Hydrite.
- This position reports to the Regional Manager – Food Group.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL CRITERIA
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university is preferred but not required; technical or marketing degree a plus.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in a related field.
- Have a strong understanding of food and/or dairy sanitation, its affect on food quality, and customer profitability.
- Possess mechanical aptitude and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Power Point, Word, Excel, and other related software is required.
- Is a self starter.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with an excellent driving record.
Benefits and perks include three retirement plans (401k, pension and profit sharing), medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, legal services insurance, scholarship awards for children of employees, summer picnic, community giving events, free family wellness coaching including nutritionist and fitness coach.
Watch this Why Hydrite video to find out: https://vimeo.com/201673899
WANT TO STAY CONNECTED? FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/hydrite-chemical-co-
- Facebook: facebook.com/hydrite
Learn more about Hydrite on our website: www.hydrite.com/careers
Privacy Notice for California Residents: https://www.hydrite.com/Legal/Privacy-Notice-for-Employees.htm