WHO WE ARE
We are a company where people matter.
We are family driven.
We are financially strong.
And we are looking for problem-solvers to join our growing team.
The primary purpose of this position is to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction in an efficient and cost-effective manner, by performing the duties necessary for safe and efficient operation of the warehouse. This position will uphold the Hydrite “Standards of Excellence” through continuous commitment to customer satisfaction, both internal and external.
As Warehouse, primary responsibilities include:
- Loads all Hydrite trailers according to existing SOPs, to include computer entry of all appropriate paperwork.
- Unloads / loads, which includes backing into the dock, interbranch shuttles using the company Yard horse in a timely manner.
- Receiving in the computer system all interbranch shipments too.
- Conducts cycle counting of assigned LTL products.
- Stores product in a safe, orderly fashion according to existing SOPs.
- Perform all duties outlined in relevant SOPs and all other duties to be assigned.
- Uphold Hydrite’s Standard of Excellence through a continuous commitment to maintain quality facilities and provide quality products and services to internal and external customers.
- This position reports to the Warehouse Supervisor.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL CRITERIA
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of MS Office.
- Must be able to accurately transfer written and verbal information and enter data into existing computer system.
- Must have communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Must be able to roll a 285-pound cylinder from a pallet onto the floor.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, on occasion.
- Must be able to ride and operate a forklift up to 4 hours at a time.
- Due to safety concerns, the wearing of contact lenses is prohibited.
- Ability to wear a respirator for up to 4 hours a day. Please refer to the SOP for facial hair guidelines.
- Must be able to work in an un-cooled warehouse facility where temperatures may reach 100° Fahrenheit.
Benefits and perks include three retirement plans (401k, pension and profit sharing), medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, legal services insurance, scholarship awards for children of employees, summer picnic, community giving events, free family wellness coaching including nutritionist and fitness coach.
Watch this Why Hydrite video to find out: https://vimeo.com/201673899
WANT TO STAY CONNECTED? FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/hydrite-chemical-co-
- Facebook: facebook.com/hydrite
Learn more about Hydrite on our website: www.hydrite.com/careers
Privacy Notice for California Residents: https://www.hydrite.com/Legal/Privacy-Notice-for-Employees.htm