WHO WE ARE
We are a company where people matter.
We are family driven.
We are financially strong.
And we are looking for problem-solvers to join our growing team.
The primary purpose of this position is to deliver product to Hydrite customers, both internal and external, and to pick up and return material, empty containers and waste shipments.
As Bulk Driver, primary responsibilities include:
- Inspect unit daily and report items requiring repairs to the Bulk Dispatch Lead.
- Keep unit clean and orderly.
- Know and follow requirements of our permits and licenses.
- Know and follow Hydrite work and safety rules, motor carrier safety regulations and weight restrictions.
- Deliver materials as assigned by the Bulk Dispatch Lead.
- Review bills of lading versus the product being delivered to ensure that the correct product is delivered and that all special delivery instructions are followed.
- Stay with unit while loading or unloading at customer facilities.
- Complete required paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- This position reports to the Waterloo Transportation Manager.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL CRITERIA
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to hitch tractor and trailer, drive a tanker unit with 53 foot trailer to make deliveries.
- Must have basic mechanical ability.
- Must possess valid CDL and current DOT physical certification with class A and X endorsements. Tanker and HAZMAT endorsements required.
Benefits and perks include three retirement plans (401k, pension and profit sharing), medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, legal services insurance, scholarship awards for children of employees, summer picnic, community giving events, free family wellness coaching including nutritionist and fitness coach.
Watch this Why Hydrite video to find out: https://vimeo.com/201673899
WANT TO STAY CONNECTED? FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/hydrite-chemical-co-
- Facebook: facebook.com/hydrite
Learn more about Hydrite on our website: www.hydrite.com/careers
Privacy Notice for California Residents: https://www.hydrite.com/Legal/Privacy-Notice-for-Employees.htm