WHO WE ARE
We are a company where people matter.
We are family driven.
We are financially strong.
And we are looking for problem-solvers to join our growing team.
The primary purpose of this position is to oversee the daily planning activities of the transportation planning team to ensure our freight spend is minimized and service levels are maximized for inbound, outbound, and inter-facility freight.
As Fleet Optimization Manager, primary responsibilities include:
- Monitor daily activities of Transportation Planners
- Responsible for meeting company P&L targets for fleet and common carrier spend
- Conduct ongoing analysis to continually improve the planning activities of the team with a focus on minimizing spend and maximizing service levels
- Develop forward-thinking transportation initiatives to meet company strategic objectives
- Own the design and development of ongoing metrics, reports, dashboards, etc. to drive planning decisions
- Collaborate with stakeholders across multiple teams building support for new initiatives and strengthening relationships to assist with day-to-day execution
- Identify opportunities to leverage existing systems to expose data timely for effective decision making
- Provide network analysis to improve quality and standardize work results
- Act as a liaison/escalation point for resolving issues with sites and/or Customer Service
- This position reports to the Director of Logistics
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL CRITERIA
- Bachelor’s Degree is required, preferably in Supply Chain, Operations Management, or Business
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role
- Strong relationship building and communication skills
- Experience using a Transportation Management System (Hydrite’s is BluJay TMS) and optimization tools preferred
Benefits and perks include three retirement plans (401k, pension and profit sharing), medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, legal services insurance, scholarship awards for children of employees, summer picnic, community giving events, free family wellness coaching including nutritionist and fitness coach.
Watch this Why Hydrite video to find out: https://vimeo.com/201673899
WANT TO STAY CONNECTED? FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/hydrite-chemical-co-
- Facebook: facebook.com/hydrite
Learn more about Hydrite on our website: www.hydrite.com/careers
Privacy Notice for California Residents: https://www.hydrite.com/Legal/Privacy-Notice-for-Employees.htm