Production Operator Opening
Hydrite offers stability, excellent benefits & career development!
We are a growing chemical manufacturing company based in Wisconsin that offers its employees a family-oriented culture, friendly coworkers, and an engaging work environment.
The Company: Hydrite has been privately owned and family-held since 1929.
- We believe in empowering employees to be accountable and responsible for their efforts and attitudes to guarantee 100% customer satisfaction.
Ideal Candidate: We’re looking for a Chemical Production Operator who...
- Likes to work hard in a team environment.
- Enjoys coming to work.
- Comfortable wearing a full chemical suit.
- Prefers a fast-paced environment.
- Is open to having a clean shaven face for respirator use.
- Load and unload rail cars and tanker trucks.
- Manufacture and blend liquid chemical products.
- Inspect, clean, and fill drums and totes.
- Clean and inspect blenders and reactors.
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive starting pay.
- 401(k), pension and profit sharing plans.
- Reasonable hours.
- On-the-job training.
Privacy Notice for California Residents: https://www.hydrite.com/Legal/Privacy-Notice-for-Employees.htm