Great teams start with good chemistry.
WHO WE ARE
We are a company where people matter.
We are family driven.
We are financially strong.
And we are looking for problem-solvers to join our growing team.
The primary purpose of this position is to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction in an efficient and cost-effective manner, by performing the duties necessary for safe and efficient production and filling. This position will uphold the Hydrite “Standards of Excellence” through continuous commitment to customer satisfaction, both internal and external.
This position is scheduled to work, Monday -Thursday, 8pm – 6:30am.
- Uphold Hydrite’s Standard of Excellence through a continuous commitment to maintain quality facilities and provide quality products and services to internal and external customers.
- Performs production and filling duties according to existing SOPs to include computer entry of all necessary paperwork.
- Able to produce and fill aqua ammonia, bleach, white room products, optical brightener, prep and fill cylinders. Actual job assignment will be determined by production requirements.
- Loads and unload tank trucks and rail cars according to the SOPs.
- Performs daily, weekly and monthly product and facility inspections to ensure adherence to Hydrite’s quality standards.
- Perform all duties outlined in relevant SOPs and all other duties to be assigned.
- Participate in RCRA, regulatory, health & safety and process training activities as required. Review changes/additions with your supervisor. Must be RCRA compliant.
- Maintains “Good Housekeeping” practices throughout the warehouse.
- Complies with all established SOPs, Safety and RCEP policies.
- Must manage any wastes in accordance with applicable SOPs, including labeling, storage, and profiling.
- Must be willing to serve on the Haz-Mat team and safety committee or as directed by the supervisor.
- Works with other staff members to maintain workload balances. Provide backup support as necessary.
- Supports effective communication with all Hydrite departments where responsibilities overlap to ensure success of the branch team.
- This position reports to the Production Supervisor.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL CRITERIA
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be able to accurately transfer written and verbal information and enter data into existing computer system.
- Must have communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Must be able to work in an un-cooled warehouse facility where temperatures may reach 100° Fahrenheit.
- Must be able to roll a 285 pound cylinder from a pallet onto the floor.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds frequently.
- Able to climb ladders and work at heights up to 50 feet on occasion.
- Due to safety concerns, the wearing of contact lenses is prohibited.
- Ability to wear a respirator for up to 4 hours a day. Please refer to the SOP for facial hair guidelines.
Developing our people is key to our growth and our team success. The list below includes other positions that you could move into once you've successfully mastered your role.
1. Production Lead
2. Production or Warehouse Supervisor
5. Customer Service
6. Production Scheduler
Benefits and perks include three retirement plans (401k, pension and profit sharing), medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, legal services insurance, scholarship awards for children of employees, summer picnic, community giving events, free family wellness coaching including nutritionist and fitness coach.
Watch this Why Hydrite video to find out: https://vimeo.com/201673899
WANT TO STAY CONNECTED? FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/hydrite-chemical-co-
- Facebook: facebook.com/hydrite
Learn more about Hydrite on our website: www.hydrite.com/careers