Great teams start with good chemistry.
WHO WE ARE
We are a company where people matter.
We are family driven.
We are financially strong.
And we are looking for problem-solvers to join our growing team.
As a QC Chemist, responsibilities include:
- Maintain laboratory regulatory compliance (Waste Analysis Plan and Chemical Hygiene Plan) and housekeeping.
- Provide detailed analysis on incoming, outgoing, and in-process samples.
- Perform calibrations, quality control checks, solutions preparations and standardizations.
- Maintain accurate, legible, and complete laboratory records.
- Provide technical support as necessary to internal and external customers.
- Uphold Hydrite’s Standard of Excellence through a continuous commitment to maintain quality facilities and provide quality products and services to internal and external customers
- Perform all duties outlined in relevant SOPs and all other duties to be assigned.
- Participate in RCRA, regulatory, health & safety and process training activities as required. Review changes/additions with your supervisor. Must be RCRA compliant.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- A Bachelor’s degree is required. Preferably with a natural science emphasis.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of MS Office.
- Must have communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Able to stand or walk for up to 12 hours during a work day.
- Able to perform tasks requiring good manual dexterity.
- Due to safety concerns, the wearing of contact lenses is prohibited.
Developing our people is key to our growth and our team success. The list below includes other positions that you could move into once you've successfully mastered your role.
1. Lead Chemist
2. QC Supervisor/Manager
3. EHS Coordinator
4. EHS Manager
5. Plant Supervisor
6. TS&D Chemist
7. Technical Sales or Business Development
Benefits and perks include three retirement plans (401k, pension and profit sharing), medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, legal services insurance, scholarship awards for children of employees, summer picnic, community giving events, free family wellness coaching including nutritionist and fitness coach.
WANT TO STAY CONNECTED? FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Learn more about Hydrite Chemical Co. on our website: www.hydrite.com