Great teams start with good chemistry.
WHO WE ARE
We are a company where people matter.
We are family driven.
We are financially strong.
And we are looking for problem-solvers to join our growing team.
As Account Manager, you would:
- Service customer optimizing their plant sanitation program.
- Determine, articulate and manage the sequential steps necessary to meet PAMP goals.
- Prepare written service/usage reports as requested by customer.
- Understand and articulate the process flow at each account.
- Identify latent customer problems and their solutions.
- Identify and facilitate corrective actions on-site.
- Assist as needed in plant surveys, presentations, and the service plans design to deliver the full value of Hydrite’s service program, i.e., continuous profit improvement for the customer.
- Meet annual goals and objectives established mutually with their respective Regional Manager and execute sales/service task cycle.
- Makes suggestions to Hydrite management regarding qualified prospecting opportunities within territory.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university is preferred but not required. Science degree such as Food Science is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years experience in related field.
- Have a strong understanding of food and/or dairy sanitation, food quality, and customer profitability.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Power Point, Word, Excel, and other related software is required.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with an excellent driving record.
- Position requires some travel, typically only as needed for training, tradeshows, etc.
- Driving or riding in an auto or aircraft at times.
- Standing for extended periods of 3 to 4 hours.
- Some 12 to 16 hour workdays may be required as a result of travel or customer commitments.
- Occasional lifting of 25 to 40 pounds and carrying it up to 10 feet.
- Ability to frequently climb stairs.
- Occasional turning, twisting, stooping, bending, and reaching.
At Hydrite, developing our people is the key to our growth and our team success. The list below includes other positions that you could move into once you’ve successfully mastered your role.
- Regional Manager
- Executive Director
- Business Development Manager
- And many others!
Benefits and perks include three retirement plans (401k, pension and profit sharing), medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, legal services insurance, scholarship awards for children of employees, summer picnic, community giving events, free family wellness coaching including nutritionist and fitness coach.
Watch this Why Hydrite video to find out: https://vimeo.com/201673899
WANT TO STAY CONNECTED? FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/hydrite-chemical-co-
- Facebook: facebook.com/hydrite
Learn more about Hydrite on our website: www.hydrite.com/careers