Great teams start with good chemistry.
WHO WE ARE
We are a company where people matter.
We are family driven.
We are financially strong.
And we are looking for problem-solvers to join our growing team.
As a Procurement Analyst, you would provide support to Sourcing Managers and Procurement Processes, complete/maintain Procurement & Sales reports/index programs/analyses and coordinate sourcing and cost management activities with supply base for assigned responsibilities.
- Support Sourcing Managers/Purchasing Agents by:
- Completing analytics and reports as needed by Procurement team
- Maintaining feedstock databases, pricing indexes, and incentives
- Documenting activity by written communication tools as required
- Manage assigned product responsibilities by:
- Negotiating pricing, delivery and business terms with suppliers
- Following operational controls to assure accuracy of costs and timely implementation of cost changes
- Fostering and maintaining positive business relationships with suppliers and users
- Evaluating supplier bids and proposals for sourcing recommendations
- Developing contingency plans of supply
- Improve gross margins for product responsibilities by:
- Analyzing account/product gross margin data and implementing appropriate action plans.
- Developing PRISM and other reporting capabilities regarding purchasing and sales history analyses
- Assistance with Tech Transfer Packages
- Sales history review and analysis, as needed.
- Manage IRF system for the Corp Procurement Team
- Assign sourcing responsibilities in the IRF system
- Work with operations and business analysts to put together new formula costing spread sheets
- Uphold Hydrite’s Standard of Excellence through a continuous commitment to maintain quality facilities and provide quality products and services to internal and external customers.
- Regular attendance is essential.
- Timely completion of tasks is essential.
- Perform all duties outlined in relevant SOPs and all other duties to be assigned.
- Participate in RCRA, regulatory, health & safety and process training activities as required. Review changes/additions with your supervisor. Must be RCRA compliant.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent is strongly required. Technical/Science, Business, or Finance degree preferred.
- Prior purchasing, business analyst and/or systems experience preferred.
- Must be able to operate in a fast paced environment.
- Extremely strong computer skills and knowledge of Excel, Power Point and Word required.
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to read, write, and speak English.
At Hydrite, developing our people is the key to our growth and our success. The list below includes other positions that a person who has successfully mastered this role could potentially move into and/or other responsibilities this role could eventually take on:
- Procurement Manager
- Strategic Sourcing Manager
- Purchasing Agent
- Director of Procurement
- And many others!
Benefits and perks include three retirement plans (401k, pension and profit sharing), medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, legal services insurance, scholarship awards for children of employees, summer picnic, community giving events, free family wellness coaching including nutritionist and fitness coach.
WANT TO STAY CONNECTED? FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/hydrite-chemical-co-
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/hydrite
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bs_493NR8RI
Learn more about Hydrite on our website: www.hydrite.com