Great teams start with good chemistry.
WHO WE ARE
We are a company where people matter.
We are family driven.
We are financially strong.
And we are looking for problem-solvers to join our growing team.
We’re searching for a Quality Systems Manager to work from our Corporate Office in Brookfield, WI within our SQRA department.
The primary purpose of this position is to develop and maintain the organization’s quality management systems and lead quality improvement initiatives. As the Quality Systems Manager, primary responsibilities include:
- Provide ownership of operations mandatory training program by developing and controlling qualifications within the training system to meet the requirements of Hydrite’s mandatory training and other job specific training needs as identified.
- Act as a liaison to support the development and implementation of new training materials for Hydrite’s training system.
- Identify and implement operations mandatory training program improvements, along with company training team, including administration of roles, standardization of job specific training guides, training prioritization, content updates/improvements, qualified trainers and training modes.
- Provide oversight of training system improvements to group structures, scheduling, reporting and company training metrics.
- Develop and maintain a robust support system for monitoring and measuring training metrics including custom report development, scheduled reports and use of dashboards.
- Provide ownership of the Standard Operating Policies and Procedures (SOPP) System by supporting the Quality Systems Administrator and leading system improvements.
- Plan and direct activities for the administration of the company internal audit program.
- Assume lead auditing responsibilities for the company internal audits.
- Prepare and present internal audit results summary to Executive Management.
- Maintain the company Quality Policy Manual and fulfill Corporate Quality System Management Representative and NACD Code Coordinator roles.
- Uphold Hydrite’s Standard of Excellence through a continuous commitment to maintain quality facilities and provide quality products and services to internal and external customers.
- Perform all duties outlined in relevant SOPs and all other duties to be assigned.
- Assist with special requests from, and provide technical support to, internal and external customers.
- Works with other staff members to maintain workload balances. Provides back-up support as necessary.
- Supports effective communication with all Hydrite departments where responsibilities overlap to ensure success of the branch team.
- This position reports to the Director of Quality.
- The Quality Systems Administrator reports to this position.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL CRITERIA
- A Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, engineering, or other science discipline is required.
- Must have 3-5 years of experience in a quality control or quality assurance role in chemical manufacturing.
- Must have a comprehensive understanding of ISO 9001 – type quality system standards, SQF standard, GMPs and internal auditing processes.
- Must have basic computer skills and knowledge of MS Office.
- Must have communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Must be able to sit and work at a computer for up to 4 hours per day.
- Must be available to travel overnight several days per month.
At Hydrite, developing our people is the key to our growth and our success. The list below includes other positions that a person who has successfully mastered this role could potentially move into and/or other responsibilities this role could eventually take on:
1. Regulatory Affairs Manager
2. Director of Quality
3. And many others!
Benefits and perks include three retirement plans (401k, pension and profit sharing), medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, legal services insurance, scholarship awards for children of employees, summer picnic, community giving events, free family wellness coaching including nutritionist and fitness coach.
Watch this Why Hydrite video to find out: https://vimeo.com/201673899
WANT TO STAY CONNECTED? FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/hydrite-chemical-co-
- Facebook: facebook.com/hydrite
Learn more about Hydrite on our website: www.hydrite.com/careers