Great teams start with good chemistry.
WHO WE ARE
We are a company where people matter.
We are family driven.
We are financially strong.
And we are looking for problem-solvers to join our growing team.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The primary purpose of this position is to be responsible for leading warehouse duties as well as the timely loading and unloading of all warehoused material while maintaining full compliance with all applicable regulatory and safety laws/policies/procedures in all associated warehouses. This position will uphold the Hydrite “Standards of Excellence” through continuous commitment to customer satisfaction, both internal and external.
- Must be knowledgeable in all aspects of PRISM as it relates to this position.
- Loads and unloads warehouse materials, which includes backing into the dock using the company Yard horse in a timely and efficient manner,
- Prepares shipping and receiving documents in accordance with applicable SOP’s
- Completes shipping and receiving transactions timely and accurately.
- Maintains the warehouse in a neat and organized manner and ensures that proper stock rotation, product compatibility and accessibility are maintained.
- Ensures facility housekeeping is maintained.
- Maintains an adequate supply of all materials necessary to carry out the warehousing functions.
- Reports all accidents and spills to management.
- Communicate to management all special compliance, safety, equipment personnel, and transportation needs as personally identified.
- Communicate warehouse status through shift notes.
- Uphold Hydrite’s Standard of Excellence through a continuous commitment to maintain quality facilities and provide quality products and services to internal and external customers.
- Perform all duties outlined in relevant SOPs and all other duties to be assigned.
- Participate in RCRA, regulatory, health & safety and process training activities as required. Review changes/additions with your supervisor. Must be RCRA compliant.
- Complete forklift and spotting tractor inspections as required and assigned.
- Recommend changes in SOP’s and processes.
- Complete special assignments as assigned by management and in the agreed upon time period.
- Works with other staff members to maintain workload balances. Provides back-up support as necessary.
- Supports effective communication with all Hydrite departments where responsibilities overlap to ensure success of the branch team.
- Maintains “Good Housekeeping” practices throughout the warehouse.
- Complies with all established SOPs, Safety and RCEP policies.
This position reports to the Warehouse Supervisor
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL CRITERIA
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience in warehouse operations.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of MS Office.
- Must have communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Must be able to accurately transfer written and verbal information and enter data into existing computer system.
- Able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time (up to four hours continuous).
- Able to lift up to 100 pounds occasionally.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds frequently on a daily basis.
- Ability to wear a respirator for up to 4 hours a day. Please refer to the SOP for facial hair guidelines.
- Must be able to ride and operate a forklift up to 4 hours at a time.
Developing our people is key to our growth and our team success. The list below includes other positions that you could move into once you've successfully mastered your role.
1. Production Lead
2. Warehouse Supervisor
5. Production Scheduler
Benefits and perks include three retirement plans (401k, pension and profit sharing), medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, legal services insurance, scholarship awards for children of employees, summer picnic, community giving events, free family wellness coaching including nutritionist and fitness coach.
Watch this Why Hydrite video to find out: https://vimeo.com/201673899
WANT TO STAY CONNECTED? FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/hydrite-chemical-co-
- Facebook: facebook.com/hydrite
Learn more about Hydrite on our website: www.hydrite.com/careers