Great teams start with good chemistry.
WHO WE ARE
We are a company where people matter.
We are family driven.
We are financially strong.
And we are looking for problem-solvers to join our growing team.
The primary purpose of this position is to be responsible for all customer waste related activities. This position will uphold the Hydrite “Standards of Excellence” through continuous commitment to customer satisfaction, both internal and external. As the Environmental Services Coordinator, primary responsibilities include:
- Act as a liaison between Hydrite Environmental Services customers, branch personnel and approved waste vendors
- Schedule waste pick-ups and process all paperwork, including manifests, land ban forms and labels
- Works with production and transportation as needed to meet pick-up dates to ensure 100% customer satisfaction
- Notify customers, sales, and operations of any pick-up date changes, delays or issues and work to rectify
- Ensure customer complaints regarding service issues are properly documented and communicated
- Invoice all waste pick-ups after receiving invoices and billing logs from appropriate waste vendors
- Process all invoices from waste vendors and send to Corporate Accounts Payable for payment
- Enter, amend and ensure re-certification of customers’ profiles is completed timely
- Review customer information in PRISM and the Waste Master to ensure its accurate and complete
- Send vendor approval letters to customers for new waste streams
- Regular attendance and timely completion of tasks is essential
- Supports and promotes the Customer Service Mission statement and Pillars
- Maintains a professional attitude and demeanor at all times and treats other employees and customers with courtesy and respect
- Order all waste related supplies including manifests, land ban forms and labels
- Responsible for proper management of assigned specialty accounts as necessary
- Work with other staff members to maintain workload balances.
- Provide back-up support as necessary, including support for other teams within customer service. This includes handling all phases of the order fulfillment process, which include: order entry, order maintenance, and order tracking.
- Complete special projects as assigned by Customer Service Lead or Customer Service Manager
- Supports effective communication with all Hydrite departments where responsibilities overlap to ensure success of the branch team.
- This position reports to the Customer Service Supervisor.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL CRITERIA
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree strongly preferred.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Power Point, Word, and Excel required.
- Excellent phone etiquette required.
- Ability to manage time effectively, prioritize multiple tasks, and transfer verbal/written information to others accurately.
- Must be trustworthy, detail orientated and able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Previous customer service experience required.
- Must have communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Knowledge of AS400 and Lotus Notes is a plus.
- Ability to sit for up to 4 hours at a time and stand for a minimum of 1 hour at a time.
- Ability to sit and operate a computer and/or operate a telephone for up to 4 hours at a time.
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds, occasionally.
- Occasional turning, twisting, stooping, bending, and reaching.
Benefits and perks include three retirement plans (401k, pension and profit sharing), medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, legal services insurance, scholarship awards for children of employees, summer picnic, community giving events, free family wellness coaching including nutritionist and fitness coach.
Watch this Why Hydrite video to find out: https://vimeo.com/201673899
WANT TO STAY CONNECTED? FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/hydrite-chemical-co-
- Facebook: facebook.com/hydrite
Learn more about Hydrite on our website: www.hydrite.com/careers