Great teams start with good chemistry.
WHO WE ARE
We are a company where people matter.
We are family driven.
We are financially strong.
And we are looking for problem-solvers to join our growing team.
This position reports directly to the CFO and will be responsible for managing and overseeing all facets of our accounting & compliance operations, including the monthly close cycle, audit & tax, credit, payroll, internal control, and policy development. As Hydrite's Corporate Controller, primary responsibilities include:
- Establish, implement, and monitor appropriate internal controls and policies to ensure compliance with U.S. GAAP.
- Support the CFO with communications to all key stakeholders – shareholders, Board of Directors, quarterly all employee webcasts, and charitable giving committee. Present at BOD meetings.
- Manage the month-end close process (4 day close).
- Own & maintain the general ledger.
- Lead the annual year-end audit process with the external auditors.
- Prepare the Annual Report
- Lead the Accounts Receivable / Credit function.
- Co-Manage the Payroll function with HR.
- Support HR with retirement & benefit plan compliance and reporting.
- Be the key Corporate Finance liaison with Legal, Risk, and Treasury department.
- Manage the various U.S. statutory tax requirements, such as income, real and personal property, franchise, and sales and use taxes.
- Prepare work papers to lead outside tax provider with the annual and quarterly tax provisions in accordance with the annual compliance tax filings.
- Develop and manage 4 direct reports and 3 indirect reports.
- Lead quarterly analysis & reporting on peer company results
- Drive standardization and simplification of processes and deliverables
- Complete special projects as directed by the CFO
- Assist in acquisition due diligence and integration as needed
- Support the ERP upgrade scoping team
- Participate in RCRA, regulatory, health & safety and process training activities as required. Review changes/additions with your supervisor. Must be RCRA compliant.
- Uphold Hydrite’s Standard of Excellence through a continuous commitment to maintain quality facilities and provide quality products and services to internal and external customers
- Perform all duties outlined in relevant SOPs and all other duties to be assigned
- This position reports to the Chief Financial Officer
- Works with the Corporate Finance staff, Business Analysts, Operations, Sales, and other Corporate staff.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL CRITERIA
- 10+Years’ in accounting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant preferred
- Manufacturing industry experience required
- Proficiency in MS Word and MS Excel
- Must possess strong problem-solving and people skills.
- Must be self-motivated and able to initiate continuous improvements.
- Must possess good organizational skills and the ability to pay attention to detail.
- Must possess strong oral and written communication skills.
Benefits and perks include three retirement plans (401k, pension and profit sharing), medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, legal services insurance, scholarship awards for children of employees, summer picnic, community giving events, free family wellness coaching including nutritionist and fitness coach.
WANT TO STAY CONNECTED? FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA