Great teams start with good chemistry.
WHO WE ARE
We are a company where people matter.
We are family driven.
We are financially strong.
And we are looking for problem-solvers to join our growing team.
As Production Operator, responsibilities include:
- Blending and packaging of liquid chemicals in a GMP environment.
- Inspection, cleaning, and filling of drums and totes.
- Loading and unloading of tank trucks and railcars.
- Drawing samples of incoming product and finish blends and compounds.
- Cleaning and inspection of blenders and reactors.
- Careful review of worksheets.
- Operation of machinery as directed by supervisor.
- Attend all mandatory training.
- Complete all paperwork accurately, neatly, and according to SOP by the end of each shift.
- Active member of Lubbock’s Emergency Response Team.
- Perform all duties outlined in relevant SOPs and all other duties to be assigned
- Uphold Hydrite’s Standard of Excellence through a continuous commitment to maintain quality facilities and provide quality products and services to internal and external customers
- All staff members are responsible for reporting food safety problems to their supervisor or the SQF Practitioner upon observation of a known or potential issue.
- Participate in RCRA, regulatory, health & safety and process training activities as required. Review changes/additions with your supervisor. Must be RCRA compliant.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Ability to work independently.
- Prior chemical blending experience recommended.
- Must have communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Ability to sit, stand, and climb stairs for up to 12 hours per day.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds, frequently.
- Able to climb ladders and work at heights up to 50 feet on occasion.
- Able to perform manual dexterity tasks.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
- Must be able to work in an un-cooled warehouse facility where temperatures may reach 100° Fahrenheit.
- Occasional turning, twisting, stooping, bending, and reaching.
- Able to wear a hairnet and beard net, if applicable, with a hard hat.
- No exposed jewelry in body piercings when in a GMP production area.
- Due to safety concerns, the wearing of contact lenses is prohibited.
- Ability to wear a respirator for up to 4 hours a day. Please refer to the SOP for facial hair guidelines.
- Ability to wear SCBA and additional personal protective equipment.
Developing our people is key to our growth and our team success. The list below includes other positions that you could move into once you've successfully mastered your role.
1. Production or Warehouse Supervisor
4. Customer Service
5. Production Scheduler
Benefits and perks include three retirement plans (401k, pension and profit sharing), medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, legal services insurance, scholarship awards for children of employees, summer picnic, community giving events, free family wellness coaching including nutritionist and fitness coach.
Watch this Why Hydrite video to find out: https://vimeo.com/201673899
WANT TO STAY CONNECTED? FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/hydrite-chemical-co-
- Facebook: facebook.com/hydrite
Learn more about Hydrite on our website: www.hydrite.com/careers