Great teams start with good chemistry.
WHO WE ARE
We are a company where people matter.
We are family driven.
We are financially strong.
And we are looking for problem-solvers to join our growing team.
This person will support the Risk & Treasury Department with insurance and treasury administration activities in the pursuit of 100% customer satisfaction.
- Provide daily cash position and bank account reconciliation
- Serve as primary contact to address banking issues requiring same day action (problems with user access, payments, reporting)
- Assist with recurring reporting responsibilities (investment compliance, disclosure questionnaires, user audits, bank account audits)
- Manage the system administration responsibilities, documentation, and procedures for online bank portals. This involves managing system access for end users of Corporate bank accounts and establishing user entitlements in accordance with corporate policy
- Manage all administrative correspondence relating to bank and investment accounts
- Provide certificates of insurance for customers upon request
- Track, file, and audit incoming certificates of insurance to verify adequate insurance coverage within myCOI
- Review vendors’ purchasing history on a quarterly basis to verify that certificates are received for new vendors
- Monitor Maximo/System for new vendors
- Perform ongoing bank fee analysis and provide recommendations for cost savings on banking products and services
- Update / document treasury procedures (operations, audits, etc.)
- Process Positive Pay notifications
- Process ACH and wire payments and reconcile automated ACH transactions
- Produce Hydrite investment statements monthly and quarterly update investment comparison report
- Collect and report on employee and contractor hours worked on a bi-weekly and monthly basis
- Analyze department and fleet account activity for variances to budget
- Submit banking instructions securely to customers based on requests from AR
- Review Quarterly Bank Covenants and forward to BMO 60 days after quarter end or 120 days after year end
- Assist with preliminary and year-end Treasury audit requests
- Assist with insurance budget process
- Update insurance paid spreadsheet and forward to Accounting on a Quarterly basis
- Perform other duties and projects at manager’s request
- This position reports to the Treasury & Risk Manager.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL CRITERIA
- Associate’s degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, or minimum of 4 years’ related experience
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential documents and information
- Accounting or reconciliation background preferred
- Possess strong analytical, organization, communication, and time-management skills
- Must have strong experience with Excel, Word, Outlook and other Office applications
- Accurate and precise typing skill; 50 wpm preferred
At Hydrite, developing our people is the key to our growth and our success. The list below includes other positions that a person who has successfully mastered this role could potentially move into and/or other responsibilities this role could eventually take on:
- Risk Manager
- Corporate Counsel
- And many others!
Benefits and perks include three retirement plans (401k, pension and profit sharing), medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, legal services insurance, scholarship awards for children of employees, summer picnic, community giving events, free family wellness coaching including nutritionist and fitness coach.
Watch this Why Hydrite video to find out: https://vimeo.com/201673899
WANT TO STAY CONNECTED? FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/hydrite-chemical-co-
- Facebook: facebook.com/hydrite
Learn more about Hydrite on our website: www.hydrite.com/careers