Great teams start with good chemistry.
WHO WE ARE
We are a company where people matter.
We are family driven.
We are financially strong.
And we are looking for problem-solvers to join our growing team.
As an Internal Driver, you would be responsible for the loading and unloading of all our rail cars and bulk tankers. Other responsibilities include:
- Operating and performing other operations tasks for the chemical process. Maintaining full compliance with applicable safety and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Completing regulatory paperwork, inspections, and checklists meeting the intent of the regulations.
- Move and spot tankers as necessary.
- Load and Unload rail cars, bulk tankers, box trailers, pump drums, dump drums, 50-100 LB sacks and supersacks, and make tank to tank transfers.
- Handle waste material and products associated with the disposal operations.
- Complete all vessel batch logs, reports, manifests, check sheets, etc. as assigned.
- Operate processes (adjusting variables such as temperature, pressure, feed rate, sampling, etc.).
- Recommend changes in SOP’s and process-related equipment.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Class A CDL required with acceptable Motor Vehicle Record; with Hazardous and tanker endorsements.
- Warehouse experience preferred.
- Forklift operation experience preferred.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to wear a respirator for up to 4 hours a day. Please refer to the SOP for facial hair guidelines.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. frequently.
- Able to stand for up to 12 hours per day.
- Able to climb ladders and work at heights up to 50 feet on occasion.
- Able to perform manual dexterity tasks.
- Due to safety concerns, the wearing of contact lenses is prohibited.
Developing our people is key to our growth and team success. The list below includes other positions that you could move into once you've successfully mastered your role.
Benefits and perks include three retirement plans (401k, pension and profit sharing), medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, legal services insurance, scholarship awards for children of employees, summer picnic, community giving events, free family wellness coaching including nutritionist and fitness coach.
Watch this Why Hydrite video to find out: https://vimeo.com/201673899
WANT TO STAY CONNECTED? FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/hydrite-chemical-co-
- Facebook: facebook.com/hydrite
Learn more about Hydrite on our website: www.hydrite.com/careers