Great teams start with good chemistry.
WHO WE ARE
We are a company where people matter.
We are family driven.
We are financially strong.
And we are looking for problem-solvers to join our growing team.
As a business development Manager, primary responsibilities include:
- Assume Corporate Account Manager responsibilities for designated corporations in West region
- Negotiate long term purchase agreements with target corporations
- Increase Hydrite’s market share, revenue and margins at assigned corporate accounts
- Monitor and coordinate account management and customer satisfaction with Hydrite field service activities
- Work with Regional Managers at identifying and closing new sanitation chemical opportunities within region of residence
- Stay informed with changing needs of target accounts and communicate that information to supervisor and Hydrite field personnel
- Assist Hydrite field personnel in closing new business when requested
- Attend trade shows and food/dairy industry events as requested by supervisor
- Achieve annual goals and objectives forecasted for the position
- Coordinate and communicate customer requirements and needs to Sales, Operations and Purchasing management
- Provide supervisor with timely reports
- Uphold Hydrite’s Standard of Excellence through a continuous commitment to maintain quality facilities and provide quality products and services to internal and external customers
- Perform all duties outlined in relevant SOPs and all other duties to be assigned.
- Participate in RCRA, regulatory, health & safety and process training activities as required. Review changes/additions with your supervisor. Must be RCRA compliant.
- Works with other staff members to maintain workload balances. Provides back-up support as necessary.
- Supports effective communication with all Hydrite departments where responsibilities overlap to ensure success of the branch.
- This position reports to the Regional Director.
EDUCATION AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university preferred; technical or marketing degree a plus.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in a food industry or business related field.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess computer skills and be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes and other job related software.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with an excellent driving record.
- Must have communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Ability to drive an automobile or ride in an airplane for extended periods of two to six hours at a time
- Standing for extended periods of 3-4 hours
- Position requires extensive domestic travel and frequent overnight stays
At Hydrite, developing our people is the key to our growth and our team success. The list below includes other positions that you could move into once you’ve successfully mastered your role.
- Regional Manager
- And many others!
Benefits and perks include three retirement plans (401k, pension and profit sharing), medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, legal services insurance, scholarship awards for children of employees, summer picnic, community giving events, free family wellness coaching including nutritionist and fitness coach.
WANT TO STAY CONNECTED? FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA