Hxro is a cryptocurrency platform that offers a simplified way to interact with the market, giving traders an alternative way to express a view on price, hedge risk, and trade digital assets.
We are currently hiring for a Social Media Manager who will be responsible for the design and implementation of a content and social media strategy, including the curation and creation of content aimed at increasing traffic and engagement with fans, content creators, and brand ambassadors.
This is a highly creative individual who is motivated to help the brand grow it's footprint across Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube. The ideal candidate will have some experience in visual storytelling, an entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to craft a social media strategy to enhance the effectiveness of all social platforms.
- Develop new and creative ways to generate buzz through content creation.
- Create and maintain a monthly social media calendar
- Write, schedule, and optimize daily posts across multiple social platforms
- Create and manage compelling visual content for social media platforms; Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, etc
- Research and keep up with the competitive social landscape and emerging tools/trends to bring innovative ideas to the table.
- Monitor competitors’ presence and activity on relevant social channels.
- Help develop and execute strategies across social media channels including but not limited to contests, brand partnerships, interactive content, and content series.
- Uncover and apply trends and viral concepts by following brands, hashtags, and influencers on various social media platforms.
- Brainstorm new, creative growth strategies and test for success.
- Excellent Command of written English.
- Experience with Hootsuite to schedule and manage social posts appreciated.
- Experience in Cryptocurrency is a huge plus
- Demonstrated knowledge of social media platforms and digital communications strategies, including best practices, tools, and measurement
- Proven relationship builder with strong interpersonal skills both internally and customer facing
- Experience with graphic design softwares (Photoshop, Gimp...) appreciated.