Hotwire is a global, strategic communications consultancy dedicated to helping ambitious technology companies change the game, build their reputation and revenue to achieve business outcomes. Recognised as the #1 technology communications consultancy globally and by multiple client award wins over the years, we provide clients with insights-led, integrated communication and marketing solutions and experience across a number of technology categories. We work seamlessly across our eleven offices to help ambitious companies build a sustainable business. When you work with us, we connect and support you in a way that allows you to achieve limitless success and career growth. We truly embody flexibility though our Thoughtful working approach and offer a number of unique benefits you will not see in other agencies. From Sydney to San Francisco, we’re a group with a “One Team” mentality. Having been awarded #1 in the 2021 Best Companies Top 100 small companies to work for in London, #3 media company and #4 small company in the UK, you can rest assured that at Hotwire we will help you to achieve your personal best through engaging work and continuous learning and development.
We are connected, ambitious, adventurous, transparent and proactive, but most of all we are one team working together to be the global challenger.
We would love you to join our UK team as a Data Insights Specialist!
Why this role?
Working with the wider Hotwire team, you will join one of the fastest growing and innovative practices within the business. The Hotwire Marketing team specializes in Account-Based Marketing, Channel & Alliances, and Industry / Demand Programmes for the technology sector. We unite strategic insight and creative cut-through to drive better audience engagement, forge stronger relationships and accelerate sales. We’re proud to be working with some of the world’s largest and most innovative B2B companies, delivering ROI-focused campaigns.
As a Data Insights Specialist, you will assist the Head of Data and Insight in producing innovative data visualisation dashboards to our clients and be jointly responsible for the delivery of stakeholder mapping and account insights to enable successful campaign activation.
You will be working independently on projects ranging in scope from brand awareness, to lead nurture, to lead generation, to sales enablement, and much more.
Delivering the Hotwire vision and growth (what you will do to help us achieve our strategy)
- Be proactive in putting yourself forwards for new business and consultancy opportunities
- Be curious; always be in a state of ‘discovery’ with clients and other members of the team, confidently asking strategic questions to uncover business pain and opportunities for organic growth
Deliver the best (internal and external) client experiences
- Develop analysis and strategic insights using 1st & 3rd party data sources to inform campaign strategy, messaging, and execution
- Maintain existing client dashboards to ensure accurate, reliable, and insightful reporting
- Build out new dashboards for our clients with real time sales and marketing data; connecting API’s, data cleansing and transformation, quality assurance, and building out innovative solutions to best showcase this data in a meaningful way
- Work alongside the Head of Data to develop new Data Visualization solutions across a range of platforms, providing a high level of technical expertise and design consultancy
Deliver the best People experiences (how you will work with your team, locally and globally)
- Be the right-hand person to the Head of Data and Insight
- Consult with internal teams to implement go-to market strategies and activation plans from the data insights being produced
- Support other members of the activation team when necessary to help deliver quality work and achieve the goals of the team and the wider business
- Get your hands dirty and be a real team player
- 3+ years’ experience in data management or digital marketing: agency, publisher, tech or client side
- An ability to see and tell stories with data and communicate this effectively to internal and external client stakeholders
- High proficiency using at least one of the following data visualization platforms: Data Studio, Tableau, PowerBI
- Intermediate - Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (esp. formulas, pivot tables)
- High level of attention to detail is a must, especially regarding data cleansing, validating and quality assurance
- You can manage several projects at once, being able to prioritise when necessary and deliver to tight deadlines
- Comfortable working alongside all levels, including executive management and senior decision makers
- You take pride in your work and are willing to help other members of the team meet their goals and targets
- Coding and programming skills are a plus: SQL, Python or R
- Experience working within B2B technology industries, financial services or retail technology is a plus
- Experience in building real time dashboards using a range of data set
- Incredible training from the Hotwire Academy; supporting you at every stage of your career
- Understanding that life doesn’t always fit around the 9-5; and that work/life balance is crucial
- The Hotwire Bootcamp – an annual trip to an international city with the whole global team (once travel resumes)
- Well-being allowance or private health care
- Freedom and support to be limitless within the business
- Sponsored sabbatical every 4 years’ service
- Employee Assistance Programme which includes free counselling sessions
- Headspace subscription
- A connected, courageous and friendly team creating adventurous work whilst still having a lot of fun
- An exciting and rewarding long-term career, bringing constant challenge and fresh opportunities as you develop
- The opportunity to have global reach within our offices
- Fantastic benefits, including early finish Fridays, 25 days’ holiday and great team socials
At Hotwire, we engage in Thoughtful Working, which encourages our employees to work in the best possible way for our clients, our team and ourselves, every single day.