Hotwire is a global, strategic communications and marketing consultancy dedicated to helping ambitious technology companies change the game, build their reputation, and stand out from the crowd. Recognised by multiple award wins over the years, we provide clients with insights-led, integrated communications and marketing solutions across a number of market categories. When you work with us, we connect and support you in a way that allows you to achieve limitless success and career growth. We truly embody flexibility though our Thoughtful working approach and offer a number of unique benefits you will not see in other agencies. From Sydney to San Francisco, we’re a group with a “One Team” mentality. Having been awarded #4 in the 2021 Best Companies Top 100 companies to work for in the UK, you can rest assured that at Hotwire we will help you to achieve your personal best through engaging work and continuous learning and development.
We are connected, ambitious, adventurous, transparent and proactive, but most of all we are one team working together to be the global challenger.
We would love you to join our UK team as Digital Marketing Executive
Why this role?
Working with the wider Hotwire team, you will use your knowledge in social media and/or digital marketing to work with the Hotwire Marketing team in order to execute both B2B and B2C campaigns for our clients that will help them stand out in their markets. We strive for best-in-class campaign delivery and has a reputation for creating and delivering effective and cutting-edge marketing strategies and plans for our clients. You will work across a wide range of channels, helping to execute social campaigns and support the Head of Data to identify campaign audiences. You’ll be an innovative thinker, keen to come to brainstorms with your ideas, whilst having rigour around social media content and project management duties. You will be the engine of the client campaign, driving activities with determination and enthusiasm to deliver results that will make an impact for the client’s business, and make your team shine.
We are looking for someone with a passion for digital marketing, social media and a keen analytical mind looking to build a career in consultancy. You will also be well organised and confident with working across a number of internal and external projects with multiple stakeholders. This would be a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a career at the cutting-edge of B2B technology & digital marketing.
Delivering the Hotwire vision and growth (what you will do to help us achieve our strategy)
- Work closely with the Social & Digital Director & Head of Data and wider activation team to brainstorm ideas and to execute digital & social campaigns
- Roll out and execution of social media campaigns (including posting content, building communities and driving engagement for Hotwire and our clients).
- Understand campaign management for paid social media as well as organic (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram) whilst furthering this through learning in order to bring great value to your team and clients
- Be the eyes and ears of your clients’ industries, ensuring your team are up to speed on what competitors’ social media campaigns are working well that they can learn from
- Support the reporting of social campaigns to demonstrate ROI
- Supporting the Head of Data to develop campaign audiences, contact lists and databases in compliance with latest data policies & regulations
Deliver the best (internal and external) client experiences
- Understand your client’s objectives to make recommendations to get the best results from social media campaigns
- Work across a number of tech-focused brands, gaining an understanding of how they talk to their audiences and come up with creative ideas to support this
- Build relationships with clients and colleagues alike to create awesome campaigns that drive results
- Work to tight and shifting deadlines
- Support with project management across the campaigns you are activating
Deliver the best People experiences (how you will work with your team, locally and globally)
- Use your impeccable communication skills to work with clients and colleagues alike
- Great team player in an agile environment, collaborating with client’s, managers and the wider digital team to deliver integrated campaigns
- Support your team by looking for opportunities to get involved in ad hoc, internal culture activities
- An A level education or higher
- Some work experience in a digital role
- Experience using social channels for marketing (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, twitter etc).
- Being keen on performance metrics and striving to improve engagement and results across channels
- Experience in managing influencers and developer personal brands online is an advantage
- Experience with planning tools (similar to Hootsuite/crowd-control etc)
- Strong time management skills
- A proactive, flexible and adaptable working style
- An understanding and passion for technology and how it shapes our society
- A can do attitude; knowing that no job is too big or too small
- A team player attitude, willing to muck in whenever and wherever you can!
- Incredible training from the Hotwire Academy; supporting you at every stage of your career
- Understanding that life doesn’t always fit around the 9-5; and that work/life balance is crucial
- The Hotwire Bootcamp – an annual trip to a European city with the whole global team (once travel resumes)
- Well-being allowance or private health care
- Freedom and support to be limitless within the business
- Sponsored sabbatical every 4 years’ service
- Employee Assistance Programme which includes free counselling sessions
- Headspace subscription
- A connected, courageous and friendly team creating adventurous work whilst still having a lot of fun
- An exciting and rewarding long-term career, bringing constant challenge and fresh opportunities as you develop
- The opportunity to have global reach within our offices
- Fantastic benefits, including early finish Fridays, 25 days’ holiday and great team socials
At Hotwire, we engage in Thoughtful Working, which encourages our employees to work in the best possible way for our clients, our team and ourselves, every single day.