Hotwire is a global, strategic communications and marketing consultancy dedicated to helping ambitious technology companies change the game, build their reputation, and stand out from the crowd. Recognised by multiple award wins over the years, we provide clients with insights-led, integrated communications solutions and experience across a number of market categories. We work seamlessly across our eleven offices to help ambitious companies change the game. When you work with us, we connect and support you in a way that allows you to achieve limitless success and career growth. We truly embody flexibility though our Thoughtful working approach and offer a number of unique benefits you will not see in other agencies. From Sydney to San Francisco, we’re a group with a “One Team” mentality. Having been awarded #1 in the 2021 Sunday Times Top 100 small companies to work for in London, #3 media & marketing company and #4 small company in the UK, you can rest assured that at Hotwire we will help you to achieve your personal best through engaging work and continuous learning and development.
We are connected, ambitious, adventurous, transparent and proactive, but most of all we are one team working together to be the global challenger.
Why this role?
This is an exciting opportunity to work for an integrated comms and marketing consultancy with a client base of leading technology and business services clients. As an Account Executive at Hotwire you will be supporting across a number of client accounts (global IT brands) and work closely with an Account Director or Account Manager to run successful campaigns end-to-end.
You will be gaining experience on projects ranging in scope from brand awareness, to lead nurture, to lead generation, to sales enablement. You will be supporting internal efforts from campaign strategy to creative development, to in-market activation, to end-of-campaign reporting, and tracking progression in line with agreed outputs and milestones.
As an Account Executive you will drive client updates and communication in both written and verbal format, working closely with the team to set and manage expectations, and deliver outputs that delight our clients. You will be given the opportunity to run campaigns independently, as well as support the team in the delivery of large integrated strategic initiatives.
Delivering the Hotwire vision and growth (what you will do to help us achieve our strategy)
Client Retention & Growth
- Supporting in nurturing and developing relationships of named contacts within owned accounts
- Supporting in growing network within owned accounts through referrals
- Supporting in responding to cross-sell/up-sell opportunities within owned accounts and contact network
- Supporting in driving overall client satisfaction within owned accounts
Deliver the best (internal and external) client experiences.
Account & Project Management
- To own/support end-to-end project management in line with client expectations
- To drive internal and external project communications in a proactive manner (email, phone and face-to-face)
- To own internal and external project admin and cadence tasks
- To drive 3rd party/supplier/partner liaison
- To own quality control of team output (best practice & brand guidelines)
- To complete internal briefing documents
- To support team in the management of large strategic/priority projects
- To be responsible for project execution in line with company processes
- To be responsible for project admin tasks in line with company processes
- To be accountable for the accurate quoting of owned projects working with internal team
- To be support for timely project forecast management using Hotwire systems.
- To be responsible for project profitability review and escalation
- To support in the preparation and contribution to weekly sales meetings and monthly RRT meetings
Deliver the best People experiences (how you will work with your team, locally and globally)
- Account Director/Account Manager – Ensuring upwards visibility on, and input to, client relationships and projects.
- Team Leaders – Collaborating to ensure project quoting and output is in line with client expectations.
- Internal Departments – Ensuring output is delivered to meet client expectations on quality, time and on budget.
- Client Services – Supporting the team if/when needed across all clients.
- Clients – Ensuring client communication is managed in a proactive and professional manner.
- Suppliers – Ensuring the supplier output is in line with client expectations.
- Demonstrable experience within a professional/office environment
- Project organisation and management skills
- Excellent communications skills, verbal and written.
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools – Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail.
- A passion for all things tech!
- A results-driven attitude, being proactive and willing to learn.
- Superb interpersonal skills
- An ability to multi-task and keep your cool under pressure.
- Excellent time management and organisation skill
- Incredible training from the Hotwire Academy; supporting you at every stage of your career.
- Understanding that life doesn’t always fit around the 9-5; and that work/life balance is crucial.
- The Hotwire Bootcamp – an annual trip to a European city with the whole global team (when travel resumes)
- Well-being allowance or private health care
- Freedom and support to be limitless within the business.
- Sponsored sabbatical after 4 years’ service
- A connected, courageous and friendly team creating adventurous work whilst still having a lot of fun.
- An exciting and rewarding long-term career, bringing constant challenge and fresh opportunities as you develop.
- The opportunity to have global reach within our offices.
- Fantastic benefits, including early finish Fridays, 25 days’ holiday and great team socials.
At Hotwire, we engage in Thoughtful Working, which encourages our employees to work in the best possible way for our clients, our team and ourselves, every single day.