Hotwire is a global, strategic communications and marketing consultancy dedicated to helping ambitious technology companies change the game, build their reputation, and stand out from the crowd. Recognised by multiple award wins over the years, we provide clients with insights-led, integrated communications solutions and experience across a number of market categories. We work seamlessly across our eleven offices to help ambitious companies change the game. When you work with us, we connect and support you in a way that allows you to achieve limitless success and career growth. We truly embody flexibility through our Thoughtful working approach and offer a number of unique benefits you will not see in other agencies. From Sydney to San Francisco, we’re a group with a “One Team” mentality. Having been awarded #4 in the 2021 Top 100 Best Companies to work for in the UK, you can rest assured that at Hotwire we will help you to achieve your personal best through engaging work and continuous learning and development.
We are connected, ambitious, adventurous, transparent and proactive, but most of all we are one team working together to be the global challenger.
We would love you to join our UK team as Account Manager!
Why this role?
Working with the wider Hotwire team, you will join one of our dynamic practices within the business; covering enterprise tech to fin-tech and health-tech amongst others. Daily, you will focus on delivering varied and creative campaigns for a range of predominantly B2B tech clients, from marketing software to mobile app focused businesses, they range from edgy start-ups to established market leaders.
Delivering the Hotwire vision and growth (what you will do to help us achieve our strategy)
- Have a strategic viewpoint, thinking about the upcoming months and what you can do to move your client forward seamlessly
- Have a strong understanding of the products and services available within the Hotwire business, in order to consistently think outside of plans to give your clients new and exciting ideas for campaigns that will hit business objectives and grow accounts organically
- Be commercially minded - and be looking to develop this further
- Be proactive in putting yourself forwards for new business and agency opportunities in order to develop your own profile and areas of expertise within the business
- Be curious; always be in a state of ‘discovery’ with clients, confidently asking strategic questions to uncover business pain and opportunities for organic growth; ultimately building stronger client relationships based on trust and an understanding of their industry and business
Deliver the best (internal and external) client experiences
- Look after a portfolio of around 6-8 clients; managing budgets (with senior oversights) as well as the teams’ hours
- Lead on client and campaign execution with low levels of senior support
- Have a results-focused approach to your work; ensuring clients are delighted by meeting, if not exceeding, deliverables
- Have strong influencer relationships and be continuously striving to keep these sharp; always searching for opportunities to leverage your network to support clients and build campaigns
- Think with an ‘integrated mindset’, with experience in campaigns across media relations as well as social media, events and owned content
Deliver the best People experiences (how you will work with your team, locally and globally)
- Task manage junior team members on accounts within the B2B Tech team; inspiring and driving them to reach their full potential
- Be the right hand person to your Account Director or Senior Account Director
- Get your hands dirty; and be a real team player
- 4+ years’ experience in a dynamic PR environment, ideally within the innovation, tech or B2B space
- A genuine interest in, and thorough knowledge of, technology and digital commerce
- Superb client relationship skills
- An ability to multi-task and keep your cool under pressure
- Creative thinking
- Excellent writing skills
- Sound strategic sense
- Good media, social media and wider influencer contacts
- Experience of delivering digital campaigns
- A real team player attitude
- An entrepreneurial outlook
- Experience and eagerness for new business
- Ambition, drive and motivation
- Superb client relationship skills
- Incredible training from the Hotwire Academy; supporting you at every stage of your career
- Understanding that life doesn’t always fit around the 9-5; and that work/life balance is crucial
- The Hotwire Bootcamp – an annual trip to a European city with the whole global team (once travel resumes)
- Well-being allowance or private health care
- Freedom and support to be limitless within the business
- Sponsored sabbatical every 4 years’ service
- Employee Assistance Programme which includes free counselling sessions
- Headspace subscription
- A connected, courageous and friendly team creating adventurous work whilst still having a lot of fun
- An exciting and rewarding long-term career, bringing constant challenge and fresh opportunities as you develop
- The opportunity to have global reach within our offices
- Fantastic benefits, including early finish Fridays, 25 days’ holiday and great team socials
At Hotwire, we engage in Thoughtful Working, which encourages our employees to work in the best possible way for our clients, our team and ourselves, every single day.