Hotwire is a global, strategic communications and marketing consultancy dedicated to helping ambitious technology companies change the game, build their reputation, and stand out from the crowd. Recognised by multiple award wins over the years, we provide clients with insights-led, integrated communications solutions and experience across a number of market categories. We work seamlessly across our eleven offices to help ambitious companies change the game. When you work with us, we connect and support you in a way that allows you to achieve limitless success and career growth. We truly embody flexibility though our Thoughtful working approach and offer a number of unique benefits you will not see in other agencies. From Sydney to San Francisco, we’re a group with a “One Team” mentality. Having been awarded #40 in the 2020 Sunday Times Top 100 small companies to work for in the UK, you can rest assured that at Hotwire we will help you to achieve your personal best through engaging work and continuous learning and development.
We are connected, ambitious, adventurous, transparent and proactive, but most of all we are one team working together to be the global challenger.
We would love you to join our UK team as an Account Executive!
Why this role?
Working with the wider Hotwire team, you will implement day-to-day communications activities, carrying out campaign execution and administration for business-to-business client accounts and projects. You and your fellow executives will be the engine of the client campaign, driving activities with determination and enthusiasm to deliver results that will make an impact for the client’s business, and make your team shine.
Delivering the Hotwire vision and growth (what you will do to help us achieve our strategy)
- Understand the media whilst furthering this through learning in order to bring great value to your team and clients, whilst crafting and building your understanding of what makes a great story and how to tell it.
- Be the eyes and ears of your clients’ industries, ensuring your account teams are up to speed on what’s happening across the wider sector.
Deliver the best (internal and external) client experiences
- Work across a portfolio of 4-6 B2B clients, being responsible for generating results, meeting deadlines and developing relationships with clients and the media.
- Be a time management whizz; learning to be an expert at delivering work on different campaigns with different teams.
- Generate results by pitching client stories to journalists and influencers.
- Arrange and staff media interviews and events.
- Write content for a variety of purposes such as pitches, press releases, blog entries, feature articles and case studies.
- Develop client call agendas before calls; taking detailed notes to map out action items post call.
- Assist with clients’ social media accounts.
- Deliver analytics reports
- Be involved in team brainstorms to create new ideas for campaigns.
Deliver the best People experiences (how you will work with your team, locally and globally)
- Use your impeccable communication skills to work with clients, journalists and colleagues alike.
- Support your team by looking for opportunities to get involved in ad hoc duties.
- An A level education or higher, with around 1 years’ work experience
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- An understanding and passion for technology and how it shapes our society.
- A strong ability to spot connections between trends, stories and brands.
- A real love for media. You’ll consume newspapers, blogs and content in your personal and work life; reading far and wide.
- A can-do attitude; knowing that no job is too big or too small
- A team player attitude, willing to muck in whenever and wherever you can!
- Incredible training from the Hotwire Academy; supporting you at every stage of your career.
- Understanding that life doesn’t always fit around the 9-5; and that work/life balance is crucial.
- The Hotwire Bootcamp – an annual trip to a European city with the whole global team (when travel resumes)
- Well-being allowance or private health care
- Freedom and support to be limitless within the business.
- Sponsored sabbatical after 4 years’ service
- A connected, courageous and friendly team creating adventurous work whilst still having a lot of fun.
- An exciting and rewarding long-term career, bringing constant challenge and fresh opportunities as you develop.
- The opportunity to have global reach within our offices.
- Fantastic benefits, including early finish Fridays, 25 days’ holiday and great team socials.
At Hotwire, we engage in Thoughtful Working, which encourages our employees to work in the best possible way for our clients, our team and ourselves, every single day.