About Hurricane Labs
Hurricane Labs is a dynamic Managed Services Provider that unlocks the potential of Splunk and security for diverse enterprises across the United States. With a dedicated, Splunk-focused team and an emphasis on humanity and collaboration, we provide the skills, resources, and results to help make our customers’ lives easier.
Our cooperative geek culture empowers the success of our team. We encourage an open environment where diverse, passionate people feel comfortable sharing ideas, learning through experience, and succeeding together.
Splunk Administrator Level 1 Responsibilities & Qualifications
We are currently seeking an entry-level Splunk administrator to join our team. The chosen candidate for this position must have a love of diverse technologies and IT-related infrastructure.
Desired Technical Skills:
- Experience with Linux command line tools and utilities are a must–the vast majority of the systems we work with run on Linux
- Splunk experience strongly preferred, but not required
- Experience with scripting
- Experience with regex
- Experience working with production systems in an IT support environment
- Ability to learn new skills and apply previously learned knowledge to new problems
- Ability to troubleshoot issues
Necessary Soft Skills:
- Ability to read and understand written English
- Ability to clearly communicate on the phone and through e-mail/ticket updates
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize tasks appropriately
- Good customer service skills. Note: this job requires you to speak to clients throughout the day, please remember when applying
Benefits & Perks
We believe in taking care of our team. Hurricane Labs provides our employees with a full benefits package, including 100% company paid medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as long/short-term disability coverage.
Being part of the Hurricane Labs team also means enjoying a bunch of perks like:
- Open source project support
- On-the-job training/learning opportunities
- No micromanagement
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid holidays
Feel like you would be a good fit?
Tell us why! Please submit your cover letter and resume. We appreciate you taking the time to apply with Hurricane Labs.