Reports to: Chief Product Officer
Location: Remote, US and Canada Only
Compensation Range: $210,000 to $240,000 base with bonus and equity
What We Do:
Founded in 2015 by former NSA cyber operators, Huntress was built on a simple premise: to force hackers to earn every inch of their access.
Today’s cyber-attacks aren’t limited to large organizations with the security tools that can ward off threats. Hackers don't discriminate and will find a way to penetrate any vulnerability in any size business. Huntress enables IT providers and resellers to stop hidden threats that sneak past preventive security tools.
Through a combination of expert human threat hunters, a comprehensive platform, and a desire to make the world a safer place, we’re working to deliver cybersecurity to the 99%—those small to midsize businesses that make up the backbone of our economy.
Join the hunt and help us stop hackers in their tracks!
What You’ll Do:
Huntress is looking for an experienced engineering leader to develop our platform engineering teams to deliver great products. In this role you’ll be responsible for our SRE and DevOps team, as well as teams that design, build, and run our core platform services. We’re moving from a single product to a multi-product company and can’t wait to welcome a passionate, inclusive engineering leader who can bring state-of-the-art engineering practices and deep experience developing teams and people to accelerate our next phase of growth.
At Huntress, we work with low walls between disciplines because we believe good ideas are everywhere and the best products come from teams who work together to deeply understand our customers, experiment, and validate our products. This role reports to the Chief Product Officer.
- Deliver great products, helping your teams balance delivery with long term product health.
- Hire and coach engineering managers who build and run great teams
- Help drive the technical roadmap and best practices for SRE, DevOps, and our Managed Security Platform.
- Identify opportunities and problems and develop and implement improvements to the system of how we work
- Partner with the other engineering and product leaders to ensure our teams and technology are in sync and meet customer needs
- Collaborate with with Huntress’s Threat Operations team to integrate their expertise and needs into our products
What You Bring To The Team:
- At least seven years experience in engineering leadership building SaaS products in a modern SaaS environment, At least three years of those at the director level or higher.
- Experience with and knowledge of best practices for site reliability engineering and developer experience.
- Deep understanding of organizing engineering teams to iteratively deliver customer value, and experience with a variety of approaches such as hypothesis-driven development, Shape Up, Scrum, Kanban, and plan-build-ship.
- Skilled at hiring, building teams, leading and coaching managers, and performance management
- Demonstrated success working with product management leaders to develop a shared product and technical vision
- Helpful but not required: experience in a fully remote environment, experience working with both on-premise agents and web applications
What We Offer:
- 100% remote work environment - since our founding in 2015
- Generous paid time off policy including vacation, sick time, and paid holidays
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Highly competitive and comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits plans
- 401(k) with 5% contribution regardless of employee contribution
- Life and Disability insurance plans
- Stock options for all full-time employees
- One-time $500 stipend to build/upgrade home office
- Annual allowance for education and professional development assistance
- $75 USD/month digital reimbursement
- Access to both Udemy and BetterUp platforms for coaching, personal, and professional growth
Huntress is committed to creating a culture of inclusivity where every single member of our team is valued, has a voice, and is empowered to show up to work every day as their full self.
We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
We do discriminate against hackers who try to exploit small businesses.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com. Please note non-accommodation requests to this inbox will not receive a response.
If you have any questions about your personal data privacy at Huntress, please visit our privacy page.