At Huntress, we have built a team that is focused on protecting our customers against cybersecurity threats. Our founders spent a combined 30 years as cyber warfare operators, and they have taken that knowledge to build a product that protects organizations of all sizes. We value transparency, honesty, and going above and beyond to do the right thing. It is an exciting time to join us as we continue to grow, build out our strategy, and gain momentum.
As a Senior Demand Generation Marketing Manager, you will have a key role in building and scaling our marketing programs. Primary responsibilities will include creating, optimizing, and managing demand generation programs with a focus on lead generation and pipeline creation. This role will report directly to the Head of Demand Generation.
You will play an important role in crafting and optimizing Huntress’ growth strategy by being involved in all aspects of developing and executing demand generation processes. This role will focus on everything from identifying areas to nurture customers, creating and optimizing programs, to providing input on marketing strategy. This is a high impact, cross functional role with high visibility within the Huntress organization..
- Support campaigns to help drive revenue through new customer acquisition in order to meet or exceed leads, free trial and revenue targets
- Manage MSP & Reseller lead generation strategy and programs -- includes exploring new channels, content applicable to campaigns, identifying segments, working cross-functionally with Brand/Content and Product teams to oversee the execution of tactics
- Analyze programs data to identify areas of improvement and optimize processes
- Build excellent working relationships with all key business leaders, colleagues, and the broader team, including those in Product, Brand/Content, Partner Enablement, and Sales
- Collaborate with leaders to establish strategic plans and objectives
- 5+ years of demand generation experience with at least 3 years experience running cross channel campaigns
- Experience in marketing to small business owners, any experience in marketing to Resellers/VARS market is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to create close alignment with sales leadership to drive results together
- Experience with HubSpot platform
- Demonstrated success with end-to-end campaign design, rollout, and project management
What we offer:
- Generous paid time off policy including Vacation, Sick Time, and Paid Holidays
- Twelve weeks paid parental leave
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401(k) with 5% match regardless of employee contribution
- Education Assistance Reimbursement
- Mobile Phone Reimbursement