At Huntress, we’ve built a team that is focused on protecting our partners against cybersecurity threats. Our founders spent a combined 30 years as cyberwarfare operators, and they have taken that knowledge to build a product that protects organizations against persistent threats. We value transparency, honesty, and going above and beyond to do the right thing. It is an exciting time to join us as we continue to grow, build out our strategy, and gain momentum.
As a Sr. Marketing Operations, you will be a leader in the company responsible for helping us achieve our aggressive growth goals. You’ll have the opportunity to build and grow a team tasked with analytic insight reporting, CRM-email marketing management, routing, persona segmentation, and database integrity. This role is charged with enabling Huntress continued growth in the MSP space, and tooling up the VAR persona.
You will work closely with multiple stakeholders across the organization to ensure proper setup, delivery, and reporting for marketing strategic approaches. This role will also work closely with pre-sales, and the AE team to identify areas of opportunity within the Huntress funnel and processes.
This is a high-impact, high-visibility role that is both strategic and tactical and will be key in helping the company achieve business goals including: growing and accelerating partner / reseller adoption, growing brand awareness, and enhancing partner satisfaction. This role will report to the Director of Demand Gen & Programs.
- Own analytic reporting and insight for the Huntress marketing team and stakeholders
- Ensure clear communication between the Huntress website and CRM
- Enable CRM setup for multiple marketing personas
- Oversee Email Marketing execution for the MSP and VAR space
- Maintain database cleansing and strategy
- Support forecast and budget tracking
- 5% travel for on-site events
- 10+ years of experience in B2B CRM and reporting positions
- Experience with Hubspot, Salesforce, and other similar CRM platforms
- Experience working in marketing at a Series A or B stage SaaS startup where you have built and managed a team
- Passion about working in the partner community
- Strong bias to action and ability to get things done efficiently
- Self-motivated to work with strong cross-functional collaboration and communication skills that inspire and motivate teams
What we offer:
- Generous paid time off policy including Vacation, Sick Time, and Paid Holidays
- Twelve weeks paid parental leave
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401(k) with 5% match regardless of employee contribution
- Education Assistance Reimbursement
- Mobile Phone Reimbursement
- 100% remote work environment