At Huntress, we’ve built a team that is focused on protecting our partners against cybersecurity threats. Our founders spent a combined 30 years as cyberwarfare operators, and they have taken that knowledge to build a product that protects organizations against persistent threats. We value transparency, honesty, and going above and beyond to do the right thing. It is an exciting time to join us as we continue to grow, build out our strategy, and gain momentum.
As the Email Marketing Operations Specialist for Huntress you will have ownership of all inbound and outbound email marketing execution and analytics. This person will have the ability to clearly articulate plans, strategies, and best practices to multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced environment.
Having strong communication skills and the ability to help drive campaigns from start to finish including post-campaign analysis is a must. The ideal applicant has experience running operationally complex projects focused on growth, and lifecycle management across the Huntress target market, MSP and VAR category.
This is a high-impact role that is both strategic and tactical and will be key in helping the company achieve business goals including: generating and accelerating pipeline, growing brand awareness, and enhancing partner engagement. This role will report directly to the Head of Marketing Operations.
- Execute Huntress email marketing plans in order to meet schedules, performance, and goals.
- Take the lead in creating monthly performance reports to highlight wins, areas of improvement and recommendations for future programs.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and coordinate activities to meet multiple deadlines.
- Partner and collaborate cross-functionally with internal teams.
- Ensure timely and successful deployment of all targeted email campaigns.
- Identify potential issues or challenges to campaign or project completion and recommend solutions.
- Manage all elements of email marketing initiatives - strategies, programs, and calendars.
- Create and implement email marketing calendars that are integrated with other marketing initiatives.
- Track, analyze and report regularly on email campaign results.
- Own email marketing thought leadership and best practices for Huntress
- At least 3-5 years of inbound and outbound Marketing experience,
- Strong familiarity with email marketing service providers and marketing automation technologies such as Hubspot, Marketo, and Eloqua
- Strong analytical skills with ability to track KPIs and apply insights to optimize campaigns
- Proven cross-functional collaboration track record
- Experience defining and managing workflow with dependencies
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and strong attention to detail
What we offer:
- Generous paid time off policy including Vacation, Sick Time, and Paid Holidays
- Twelve weeks paid parental leave
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401(k) with 5% match regardless of employee contribution
- Education Assistance Reimbursement
- Mobile Phone Reimbursement
- 100% remote work environment