What We Do:
Hackers are constantly evolving, exploiting new vulnerabilities and dwelling in small business environments—until they meet Huntress.
Huntress enables IT providers and resellers to stop hidden threats that sneak past preventive security tools. Founded by former NSA Cyber Operators—and backed by a team of ThreatOps researchers—we help our partners protect their customers and take the fight directly to hackers.
When working at Huntress, you’ll join a team of experts committed to transparency, honesty, and going above and beyond to do the right thing. It’s an exciting time for our company as we continue expanding our platform and preparing for new growth and success.
As an SDR, you will be the Director of First Impressions for businesses who are qualified as potential Huntress Labs partners. You will engage in a timely manner with the goal of turning cold leads into opportunities for an Account Executive.
What you'll do:
- Establish rapport and trust via phone in an effort to learn about the potential partner and their business.
- Using a best-practices approach, stimulate interest in Huntress, focusing on the value Huntress can provide.
- Answer all questions with honesty, professionalism, and empathy
- Constantly improve cold calling skills, messaging tactics, and pipeline management skills, based on best practices..
- Maintain detailed and accurate customer records in Huntress’ CRM.
Who you are:
- Enjoy working in a fun, fast-paced, collaborative, and competitive startup environment
- Comfortable with high-volume calling (80+ calls/day)
- Genuinely care about helping people/customers
- Team player, always willing to assist team members as necessary.
- Demonstrate empathy and thoughtfulness in your professional communication
- Coachable and eager to learn new things
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, asking for help early and as needed.
- Derives enjoyment from conversations with new people
- Generous paid time off policy including Vacation, Sick Time, and Paid Holidays
- Twelve weeks paid parental leave
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401(k) with 5% match regardless of employee contribution
- Education Assistance Reimbursement
- Mobile Phone Reimbursement
- 100% remote work environment