What We Do:
Hackers are constantly evolving, exploiting new vulnerabilities and dwelling in small business environments—until they meet Huntress.
Huntress enables IT providers and resellers to stop hidden threats that sneak past preventive security tools. Founded by former NSA Cyber Operators—and backed by a team of ThreatOps researchers—we help our partners protect their customers and take the fight directly to hackers.
When working at Huntress, you’ll join a team of experts committed to transparency, honesty, and going above and beyond to do the right thing. It’s an exciting time for our company as we continue expanding our platform and preparing for new growth and success.
About the Role:
Are you a full-stack engineer that enjoys crafting beautiful code while solving challenging problems? The Huntress team is looking for an experienced Ruby on Rails engineer. Our product roadmap is loaded with new and exciting features ready to be built. Come be part of a uniquely talented team and help us take our product to the next level!
What You’ll Do:
- Lead the development of non-trivial features and implementation tasks
- Mentor junior engineers to help them level-up their skills
- Provide accurate estimates and take ownership over timely completion of work
- Actively engage with the team and lead by being a positive role model
- Develop high quality software and set standards for team excellence
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent OR relevant professional training and/or experience
- 7+ years experience developing software professionally
- Demonstrated ability to take high level requirements, decompose them into actionable work units, and lead the entire SDLC
- Strong intuition that drives priorities and guides development activities
- Able to communicate highly technical concepts clearly and concisely
- Generous paid time off policy including Vacation, Sick Time, and Paid Holidays
- Twelve weeks paid parental leave
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401(k) with 5% match regardless of employee contribution
- Education Assistance Reimbursement
- Mobile Phone Reimbursement
- 100% remote work environment