Who We Are
Hungryroot is the all-in-one recipe and grocery service. We're here to help people feel their best and make grocery shopping, cooking, and enjoying healthy food easier than ever. So, we're creating the first-of-its-kind food experience that puts people (and the planet) first, built for busy lives and individual needs.
This position is based on-site at our Indianapolis fulfillment center.
What You’ll Do
Hungryroot is looking for a Replenishment Associate to join our growing Operations Team. This individual will be responsible for varying job functions related to maintaining inventory levels on the pick lines. These job functions include, but are not limited to: identifying bins/shelves that need to be replenished (either by manually identifying or receiving a systematic notification on a handheld device), retrieving necessary pallets of bulk items in warehouse locations, counting the quantities required, returning bulk pallets back into warehouse locations, stocking pick bins/shelves with correct items and any necessary barcodes scanning associated with transactions (ice packs etc), picking products, packing cartons, and staging finished goods for shipping.
This individual will need to be able to meet established standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis. This position will require physical labor and an ideal candidate is someone who is comfortable standing for 8+ hours and can lift boxes that weigh up to 50 pounds.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Accurately replenishes items at the pick lines
- Perform product retrieval functions using forklift. reach truck, or other equipment as applicable
- Look up product locations using a handheld RF device
- Scan barcodes at bins, shelves, or warehouse rack locations
- Maintain a clean safe work area
- Be able to work in temperatures of 34 -38 degrees for entirety of shift
- Be able to work in Freezer as needed, 0 degrees (protective gear will be provided)
- Adheres to health & safety policies, GMP’s, and quality standards
- Perform other duties as assigned
Why We Need You
- Ability to continuously stand for an 8-10 hour shift·
- Ability to lift boxes up to 50 pounds
- Previous warehouse receiving experience preferred
- Forklift, reach truck, or other powered equipment experience
- RF gun or other handheld device experience
- Ability to accurately complete replenishment transactions (physically and systematically)
- Ability to meet established standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis
- Repetitive manual dexterity
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
- 1+ years of experience in a similar role
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive compensation + comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Monthly Hungryroot credit
- Commuter benefits
- A working environment filled with passionate, happy, smart people!
Hungryroot is built on the values of being proactive, positive, and transparent in all that we do. Our mission to help make healthy eating easy, accessible, and joyful is better served by a diverse workplace.
We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer committed to building an inclusive workplace. We have zero-tolerance for harassment or discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.