Who we are
We're a team on a mission to make work better for everyone, everywhere. We empower people to thrive at work, without creating more work for them.
Humu is an HR technology platform that makes it easy for organizations and their people to improve, every single week. Science shows that the fastest path to improvement is via personalized coaching in the flow of work. That’s exactly what Humu does. Humu nudges managers and their teams to build better habits that will lead to their success. Unlike most tools, Humu combines Nobel-prize winning science and technology to pinpoint which behaviors and people skills leaders, managers, and employees need to be effective. Humu helps customers drive outcomes like improving managers, increasing agility, building more inclusive cultures and boosting team performance.
We’re looking for passionate collaborators who are excited about building a product that empowers people to improve themselves, and the teams around them.
Where you fit in
As a member of Humu’s Sales Organization, you will be the face of our product to new customers by helping to guide them in improving their workplace. You’ll build our relationships and community to a diverse set of industries, customers, and workforces.
We are committed to change the working world for the better by bringing greater meaning and happiness into everyone's working lives, everywhere. We are passionate about our mission, and excited to collaborate with people who want to do the same - and people who will bring in their different perspectives to help us continue to shape our team and product. If this is you, please apply!
- As a member of our Sales Team, you will help to formulate and execute the Humu sales strategy while working with large enterprise customers.
- Manage the relationship with customers at every stage of the sales cycle - including account planning, demand generation, deal close, and much more
- Articulate and craft Humu’s business value through engaging executive level presentations.
- Collaborate with the Product team to guide key functionality and benefits into core business value messages.
- Experience selling and closing SaaS technology and/or business applications or services, preferably to large enterprises
- Strong communication skills with a growth and learning mindset
- Understanding of the HR product landscape and existing challenges and solutions
- Experience selling to C-level executives
- Fluency in English is required; other languages are a plus
- Ability to define and execute the entire sales lifecycle
- Ability to prioritize and discover new opportunities while cultivating meaningful relationships
- Ability to translate the needs of our customers internally and externally
This role is open to remote UK based candidates